ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
When people are reporting each other it's occasionally word against word.
Sometimes people stage screenshots etc. If you added a time stamp like next to the tc count or somewhere easily visible, it would be much easier to determine a screenshots authenticity.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Just to clarify, what exactly do you mean by staged screenshots? If you are talking about users who photoshop chatlogs to alter their meaning - by extension the same users could photoshop a timestamp? Or am I misunderstanding the scenario you're describing?

In any case faked screenshots are usually painfully transparent.
Add Time stamps
You should implement time stamps that tell what time it is along with the date, this will help with reports and stuff. that way you make sure people aren't using screens from another situation.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Just to clarify, what exactly do you mean by staged screenshots? If you are talking about users who photoshop chatlogs to alter their meaning - by extension the same users could photoshop a timestamp? Or am I misunderstanding the scenario you're describing?

In any case faked screenshots are usually painfully transparent.

I think he means when they skip a lot of text from one screenshot to another
Tree
Just take screenies from A to B and from B to C and you'll be fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Please do that.
But still.. People can photoshop the screenshots.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

How about just making text 75% transparent and select a random shader the moment a screenshot is taken?
The gradient from the shader would make it very hard to photoshop and it would just look like a quick flash to the user, which is neat.
Simple, easy, and effective.
PM me with any and all questions
I believe staff keeps logs of everything that is said in toribash so if its really that important, they could just check those.

Unless im just imagining that and im actually dumb.