Ranking
its been a while since i did tricking so i thought i would just fuck around for a couple minutes

this took me ~30 minutes maybe less, was more of me just trying to waste time then try to make anything serious. feel free to talk shit about it :*
Attached Files
The return.rpl (294.3 KB, 11 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
feels like one of my better ones \o/

CnC
Attached Files
sampeltext.rpl (285.4 KB, 35 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
It's pretty average. Backflip setups instantly turn me off for some reason. You should go for something more creative. Back full was poorly executed. Instead of extending abs, extend your hips. Also point your toes while twisting. It looks better. Followup wasn't bad, but the trick after it was. That sideflip thing was way too stiff. Your cork failed because your swingthru was trash, for a lack of a better word. You should extend your planted hip for a while before contracting your other one. Also experiment with the foot plant. Sometimes you get way too angled and mess up entirely. That means you need to plant your foot earlier. Extend your swinging knee during the swingthru, because that is its purpose. You won't get any momentum if you don't gain it from that swinging leg. Extend abs during backflip based setups. You look like a ball.

Work harderer. Good.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
thanks man for the CnC man working on a new replay, gonna release it in the next week hopefully
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
also another little thing, hold the feet when doing a flip, you want the feet planted instead of flipping off toes
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
oh shit whatup its been a loooong time

reason why : was beaten by my caretaker, social services got involved, had no access to a computer for a while, I live on my own now, I'm visiting my mom and she has a computer so I made this in like 15 mins.

tl;dr : no computer cuz I moved out
Attached Files
howlongwip.rpl (216.7 KB, 18 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Sheesh man, that sucks you're going through all that. hope things turn out alright for you bud. Onto your replay, you got a nice twist, a bit too relaxed for my taste, but it's cool since you made it in a short time.
Man that's dark dude. idk how to help you out or donate (since I don't have pay-pal) but i hope u are alright man.

Nice short replay, u got a nice opener into that cork. Perfectly relaxed. Hope you have the ability to finish it.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
cnc pls
Attached Files
Timeless.rpl (264.6 KB, 14 views)
540.rpl (158.0 KB, 10 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
i made this while high asf, rate pls

also havent done this in a few years or smthn so dont be too harsh
-----
and heres the finished version ig lmk what yall think pls,
Attached Files
its been a while.rpl (264.5 KB, 7 views)
finished i guess.rpl (444.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Kirito; Jan 7, 2022 at 05:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: