Ranking
Original Post
halp :v
how you guys do to make the no-reflection joint effect?

this effect => https://i.imgur.com/m1xlIFO.png

Set maded by VictorTb :v (Credit to him eks dee)

PS: Victor Tell me if you want to delete this pic (sorry if this makes you angry, i just want to be answered :v)
Setups>Options>Advanced>Deactivate Ray Tracing, it should work.
If that doesn't rule the problem, try and add an image with reflection on joints so I can see what the problem is.
Find me ingame and duel me
An easy way to do this is to turn your graphics to high, or medium you can do this by going to setup, options, and selecting "high" in the graphics subsection. If you're still experiencing lag and trouble, select medium or low in the graphics menu. Hope this helps!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
there is not a exagerated reflection but i really like these effect of no reflection

and deactivating the ray tracing doesn't work

screenshots => https://imgur.com/yysrcqy https://imgur.com/qSSw0v3
-----
karbn i have my setups to maximum and nothing changes :,v
Last edited by l0lix; Oct 19, 2017 at 03:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't have it on maximum. Put your graphics to high not maximum.
That should disable joint reflection.
If not restart your game and try to disable raytracing again.
And if that doesn't work and worse comes to worse go down to medium.
Oh, the issue here is simply the force color. Victor has a force that is similar to white, so it looks like there is no reflection. There's not really a solution to this
Find me ingame and duel me
i do all of these things and the game doesn't change, i turn it to high and nothing, i turn to medium and only deactivate the 3d hair styles
Originally Posted by Revx View Post
Oh, the issue here is simply the force color. Victor has a force that is similar to white, so it looks like there is no reflection. There's not really a solution to this

victor doesn't have a force colour at all, it's just the default force, so it shouldn't effect anything

Originally Posted by l0lix View Post
i do all of these things and the game doesn't change, i turn it to high and nothing, i turn to medium and only deactivate the 3d hair styles

what exactly are you looking for? are you looking to NOT have the reflection, or are you looking to HAVE the reflection?

if you don't want the reflection, go to setup>options>advanced/ and select RayTracing. make sure there is NO checkmark in the black box.

if you do want the reflection, go to setup>options>advanced/ and make sure that shaders, Soft Shadows, and Ray Tracing are on.

maybe if you describe your problem more, we'll be able to help out

EDIT: Try lost's suggestion first, it will probably work. if you want reflection on your tori, then try my suggestion.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Guys none of this is helping you guys are repeating what he already said doesn't work.
Listen l0li this is what you need to try.
Turn Reflection Off- /opt reflection 0
Turn Reflection On- /opt reflection 1
If neither of these work I would come back here with more supporting screenshots.
So we can try some more troubleshooting.
Last edited by Samurai; Oct 19, 2017 at 04:53 AM.