Toribash
Original Post
[Guide] - Transformice
Today I'll be introducing you to the world of Transformice.

Download transformice from here. (If you want a stand-alone.)
http://www.transformice.com/Transformice.exe

Or just play it online on their website.

The goal of this game is basically collect the cheese on each round and get back to the hole. You have to take help from the shaman who is basically the magic guy able to spawn objects to get you past the obstacles.

I'll be showing you the complex method which is the standalone.

You'll see this after installation.

Once you've connected, you'll automatically join a room. A room is a place full of mice friends. Who work together to get the cheese.

On the top, you'll be seeing a bar full of information.

And in the game, your name would look something like this to differentiate your from the other mice.

This would be your profile:

You can use the command "/room" to go and visit other rooms full of mice or make your own room. Just like you do on toribash "/jo"

This would be the types of modes you can play.

Now this is the skill window. A set of skills you can unlock once you're a shaman. These come in handy.

Now this is what makes the game addictive. The shop. After a day's work you come to rest and see your mouse with it's little accessories and you feel good. :P

Don't hesitate to post here for questions.
I'd also like to see if anyone going to actually start trying this out.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Am i the only one here, that doesn't buy anything from the shop?
Killjoys, make some noise!
Yeah mostly.
. . .

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
As someone who played at launch, its hard to get back into it, because of how much it has changed.
Oh really, link me to your Cfm Page.
. . .

I don't know what CFM is, but... I have been getting back into Transformice, and I'm very confused. Too many new things.
Why can't use muilt-uppercase and number in my username?
Last edited by Chris; Jul 16, 2014 at 05:37 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.