Toribash
It works with it fine, though I can smell a "fix" for that mod coming sometime since ATM a high level one can shoot through walls. :/

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
It works with it fine, though I can smell a "fix" for that mod coming sometime since ATM a high level one can shoot through walls. :/

Now that's something I have to try.

Also, I'll probably build Shade sometime soon, I currently have Wyrm and I'm not liking it so much. Shade seems more useful.

Any suggestions to make Wyrm more efficient in combat?

EDIT: Just realized they finally upgraded their servers.
https://warframe.com/news/server-upgrade-april-17th
Last edited by Facade; Apr 18, 2013 at 03:28 AM.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
Now that's something I have to try.

Also, I'll probably build Shade sometime soon, I currently have Wyrm and I'm not liking it so much. Shade seems more useful.

Any suggestions to make Wyrm more efficient in combat?

EDIT: Just realized they finally upgraded their servers.
https://warframe.com/news/server-upgrade-april-17th

I'm actually unsure how much effect upgrading the Warrior precept does, the stun thing Wyrm has seems reasonably effective though it seems to be a bit random whether he decides to use it or not. Guardian works on both sentinels and is definitely a must-have. The Sentinel system is currently a bit of a proof-of-concept, as I understand it, and they'll be expanding their usefulness in the future.

Also, I've invited several of you to our clan. It's the little X/crosshairs tab in your Contacts page.

EDIT: Facade, it says you're already in a clan. Stop that. Ours is better.
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 18, 2013 at 04:39 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I'm actually unsure how much effect upgrading the Warrior precept does.

"Sentinel will attack first visible enemy in range. Increasing level increases damage and range"

For shade owners I advise getting steel fibre + a shield mod ASAP for it, also regen. The poor fucker get targeted all the time.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
"Sentinel will attack first visible enemy in range. Increasing level increases damage and range"

For shade owners I advise getting steel fibre + a shield mod ASAP for it, also regen. The poor fucker get targeted all the time.

Oh, did they finally add info on what gets improved with leveling?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Tis on the wiki

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
When I try to download the game, I get an error saying "msi.dll is missing from your computer" ?
Hattersin wants that.
Originally Posted by PTDBank View Post
When I try to download the game, I get an error saying "msi.dll is missing from your computer" ?

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findby...sing-error.htm
what am i doing here