Toribash
Confirmed glaive as hanz0 already said. Confirmed another warframe which is still in progress and is a 'combat enigneer' having abilities like delaying enemies and setting traps.

They presented the idea of a one time useable 'reset' button which will return you all of your platinum and credits, and let you start from scratch.

I guess that's all I remember. There were some questions about the storyline and stuff. You can still catch the stream at youtube.

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
It's 800, not 500 rubedo. And 100k credits total. Unless they've changed things since I last checked.

Yeah, both of those are correct. Just checked.
I kind of guess traps would be useful in defense missions, but nobody waits for enemies to come to them in regular maps. Hell, I barely wait for enemies in defense missions. Either way, I suppose it's useful, and I guess there'll be a new planet for the blueprints too.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
They talked a bit about the clan dojo customization in Update 8 too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...zxLcxQ#t=2770s

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
the timing is fucking poetic. I get in the game, log in, go to my foundry, EXACTLY 2 minutes left on Nyx
they get so natural, I'm in love with the parkouring
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
Sorry but is it just me or the controls are kinda hard?

You've managed to be able to play Tb but these controls are too hard? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

If they're too hard you can change the key bindings. I know that getting used to the crouch key being right under the sprint key is hard though.
The controls are pretty stock if you play FPS. Having a good mouse helps, means you can offset some of the controls to the additional buttons to save a bit of finger gymnastics.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I play with a trackpad and it's still very easy. No real need for absolute precision.
Hoss.
Glaive's out! Unfortunately for the moment you can only get it by a. putting down $10 in platinum or b. being on during a ? alert that drops the blueprint (It's not available in the market). The amount of backlash makes me wonder if they might go back on that choice.

In any case Skul and I dropped the platinum for it and we've been having a fair bit of fun with it. The charge attack, as we predited, throws it, and it ricochets off of enemies and environments (Ricochets off enemies seem random, but according to Skul they're more or less predictable) before returning to you. The throw does a fair bit of damage, too - and you can get headshots with it.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&