Toribash
I get lost too easily with the maps :/ Linear is good to a certain extent. I like the option of beating around the bush, but it's sometimes a pain in the ass to find the right path, especially if it's not something entirely evident, like wallrunning into a ventilation shaft directly above you :/ took me a couple minutes to notice it, another minute of futile jumping, another minute to figure out that you can wall run. Maybe I'm just retarded though.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Heh, it happens to everyone initially

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Maps eventually become easy to navigate after the first planet since they all share a similar layout except for the new grineer base block that has the elevator in the middle.
That one is confuses me no matter what.
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Maps eventually become easy to navigate after the first planet since they all share a similar layout except for the new grineer base block that has the elevator in the middle.
That one is confuses me no matter what.

Run up the stairs instead of using the elevator
follow marker

Profit
what am i doing here
I just downloaded the game yesterday, it seems fun. If you would like you can add me my name is: dannyrug
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I get lost too easily with the maps :/ Linear is good to a certain extent. I like the option of beating around the bush, but it's sometimes a pain in the ass to find the right path, especially if it's not something entirely evident, like wallrunning into a ventilation shaft directly above you :/ took me a couple minutes to notice it, another minute of futile jumping, another minute to figure out that you can wall run. Maybe I'm just retarded though.

at the beggining i took the wrong route and felt into room without any other exit, it took me some time to figure out how to wall run.
i didn't even knew there was such thing before i was forced to use it,
this could be at least mentioned in tutorial.
Technically the "tutorial" isn't really a tutorial, it's your first test. If you skip it then you start at mastery level 0 instead of mastery 1 & have to get affinity before doing the test.

I lol every time I see someone say they've skip it

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I didn't even get an option for a first test :s it just plopped me into an assassin's creed-esque thing, then plopped me into the system map, and forced me into a lobby without me knowing. I'm still earning mastery rank 1 because of it :/

Edit: oh ye, btw my ign is Malokyte
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Technically the "tutorial" isn't really a tutorial, it's your first test. If you skip it then you start at mastery level 0 instead of mastery 1 & have to get affinity before doing the test.

I lol every time I see someone say they've skip it

I.. I skipped it T_T

I'll add you both Danny and Oracle
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I didn't even get an option for a first test :s it just plopped me into an assassin's creed-esque thing, then plopped me into the system map, and forced me into a lobby without me knowing. I'm still earning mastery rank 1 because of it :/

Edit: oh ye, btw my ign is Malokyte

Added you and invited you to the clan.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&