Ranking
Two slow shooters sounds unproductive, a sniper can instagib the most hardened of bosses, but what does it do when it's surrounded with giant legs? Snipers with SMGs, assault rifles with handcannons
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Downloading it, might take a few, for some reason I'm downloading it at 150kbps and my download speed is usually 1.3mbps
jirado no viraya
Originally Posted by sid View Post
Two slow shooters sounds unproductive, a sniper can instagib the most hardened of bosses, but what does it do when it's surrounded with giant legs? Snipers with SMGs, assault rifles with handcannons

You're completely right. That prototype thing on venus was annoying as hell because of the constant reloading. I wanna eventually get that boltor thing. What should I replace my skana with?
Hoss.
Great, for some reason the launcher crashed and I'll have to download it all again.
jirado no viraya
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
You're completely right. That prototype thing on venus was annoying as hell because of the constant reloading. I wanna eventually get that boltor thing. What should I replace my skana with?

It depends on your playstyle, really. If you're a little riskier and like dashing up close and personal more than shooting, I'd recommend double weapons because of their quick response time. If you're more laid back and stationary, something heavy like the bo staff and in the future a giant axe or sword.
-----
texatz: keep at it yo, totally worth it
Last edited by sid; Apr 3, 2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Downloading this game right now. IGN is Daxxtah. Feel free to add me, I'm looking for someone to team up with.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Downloading this game right now. IGN is Daxxtah. Feel free to add me, I'm looking for someone to team up with.

Added.

How do recipes for crafting warframes work? I want to get a rhino.
Hoss.
Buy the blueprint, then beat the jackal enough times so that you get its three key components. A little more grinding for the other stuff, and it should take you in total a good 100k plus items
That was fun, my internet dced though. Defense mode appears to give lots of good loot.
Hoss.