Ranking
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post
Do not stop building Valkyr. She really isn't that great of a warframe, but concerning your second question, Valkyr is probably the most fun to play along side with Rhino. This is mostly because of her "Rip Line", but "Hysteria" is also a lot of fun.

And Rhino, well he just charges into things.

Rhino is boring to play in my opinion.

"oo rhino skin *pewpew*" *win*

Not that he's BAD, I mean in higher levels iron skin saves your ass, but it takes the fun away when you can go afk and make a hot pocket while the whole level shoots at you.
why tho
i started to build Hydroid, i want these water tentacul and that puddle haha. only wrong point with him is he's ugly like fuck :s.

also i'm in the nova master race too (mine is pink #yolo)

hanzo,is there a stance you search, i got some and idk with what it fit.
no u

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
i started to build Hydroid, i want these water tentacul and that puddle haha. only wrong point with him is he's ugly like fuck :s.

also i'm in the nova master race too (mine is pink #yolo)

hanzo,is there a stance you search, i got some and idk with what it fit.

I'm looking for...

Gnashing Payara (dual daggers), Gleaming Talon (glaive), Crushing Ruin (hammer), and Crimson Dervish (longsword). Currently I can offer scythe, machete, and fist stances, plus various Prime blueprints/parts (let me know if there's something in particular you want).

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I got Sundering Weave and Swirling Tiger. Machete and Dual Swords respectively.

I want a 2 handed stance to make my Galatine useful, or I could wait for the Nikana and get the Nikana specific mod.

I don't even care that the Nikana has low puncture and impact damage, it's all about the fact I'm a samurai when I have that beautiful thing. So close I can taste it ;'(

And the Novaaaaa. I need to potato it :c
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
Rhino is boring to play in my opinion.

You forgot to mention that unless people wait around to hide behind you or you've blew a stack of mod points on speed + a helmet 99% of everything's dead before the slow fucker gets to it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
You forgot to mention that unless people wait around to hide behind you or you've blew a stack of mod points on speed + a helmet 99% of everything's dead before the slow fucker gets to it.

Not really o: A max rush mod doesn't really use up too much mod space. (plus having an maxed aura helps a lot)

Plus the helmet is just a speed bonus which isn't hard to get.

So ehhhh, I didn't forget it, it's just not enough of a bother to complain about it xD
why tho

Rhino

He isn't like this now, this was taken about 24 hours ago.

But with my helm and a bit of stamina he runs past everybody and gets more of the damage dealt :o

Oh and- I got all the frost parts out of bordem and built a Hek and Jaw sword which I got to level 4 before wanting to sleep. Even at unranked they seriously do a lot of damage to Grineer so I guess now I have my grineer weapons once I've ranked them up.

Also go the scythe stance mod which I'll never ever use :L
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
Not really o: A max rush mod doesn't really use up too much mod space. (plus having an maxed aura helps a lot)

Plus the helmet is just a speed bonus which isn't hard to get.

So ehhhh, I didn't forget it, it's just not enough of a bother to complain about it xD

Ah, but that's not how they want you to build a Rhino.
I've got mine rigged with speed + stamina mods, though he's really designed for you to add power mods to increase the tanking power of iron skin. And OFC the helmet is a given, though it does cull one of the stats he's supposed to have high. By the time you've slapped that on him you're left with a frame on par with Sayrn & Frost cept without as many attack abilities, so you may as well have used one of them in the first place.

Basically you get a choice - have a proper tank that'll struggle with some of the taller wall runs (there's a few on Grineer asteroids that an unmodded Rhino can't actually get up, but thankfully they're rare) and that takes forever to get somewhere; or have a tank that isn't a tank lol.

Sucks to be a Rhino built to Rhino etc. You should try invasions without the helmet & speed/stamina mods. It's pretty depressing since everything's dead by the time you get to the next area. Quite an interesting experience.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I play Rhino without the vanguard helm. I never get more than 10% damage dealt in most mission. It's a terrible experience and I am forever waiting for an alert for the helm's bps. Also, I don't like the idea of a tank in warframe. I mean, tanks are great in some missions such as defense and survivals in which they can aggro everybody and maybe wait for a nova to aoe the mobs, but definitely not on most missions. The only missions I feel useful with rhino in are assassination missions. That's when I actually get near enough to the mobs to be able to fire drakgoon without charging it up. Other than that, it's basically a horrible lag-behind experience for me. I'm pumping rhino with everything speed related, because I can't stand it anymore.

Also, I am going to get Loki with a rank 5 rush mod and then we'll see how anyone gets ahead of me huehuehue

Also, can I trade any rare mod or do people like some rare mods? Also, do those include ability mods?
Last edited by Hero; Apr 14, 2014 at 11:30 AM.
Rhino Prime has an innate speed buff and a little spinny thing on his back and I love him with all my heart. (:

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&