Ranking
well just got the game, played now 2 missions, 1 solo and 1 online...
but it was just running throught the level which repeats after the half and killing the same enemy´s with lame weapons :C will that change later? so is it worth keep playing?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Yes, there are a few different environments (though not many, the game is still in beta) and there are bosses and new enemies as well. The game eventually gets rather difficult.
what am i doing here
building dual heat swords right now. is the paris worth the price/materials?
paris is, dual heat swords aren't. I've got both of them. Making a fragor atm.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
paris is, dual heat swords aren't. I've got both of them. Making a fragor atm.

Funny, I've heard almost exclusively good things about the heat swords. Could it be they just feel suboptimal because you haven't modded them up like your old weapon?
siku's got a Fragor and it's quite entertaining to watch.

(Also, I went ahead and added Facade to my contacts because I felt like it.)

(Also also, does anyone have the melee freeze mod? I think it's called North Wind. I will trade you nice things for one.)
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 10, 2013 at 02:36 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I was playing with a dude like two days ago who had a staff with it, it was hilarious watching him beat up chargers and have them just freeze in midair
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Funny, I've heard almost exclusively good things about the heat swords. Could it be they just feel suboptimal because you haven't modded them up like your old weapon?
siku's got a Fragor and it's quite entertaining to watch.

(Also, I went ahead and added Facade to my contacts because I felt like it.)

(Also also, does anyone have the melee freeze mod? I think it's called North Wind. I will trade you nice things for one.)

They're surprisingly weak/charge slow. I've got a 42% damage booster + 40% charge speed booster thingy on them and they're still slow/weak.
Hoss.
Heat swords have a lower base damage than pretty much any other standard melee weapons, they seem to have a slightly faster swing and higher base charge damage, but other than that they're not very good.

I much prefer Cronus/Scindo over the DHS.

Also, I have North Wind but I don't think there's anyway I can give it to you currently.
what am i doing here
built the paris, and i'm enjoying the hell out of it. i'll probably go for a sentinel now.