Ranking
Original Post
Organic Cucumber (FDA Approved, not genetically modified (we (we being me) promise!))
Good afternoon everyone,

I, Creati0n, Toribash Market Squad Lead Admin & ToriShop Administrator, unofficial Verified TC Seller, former Super Moderator, Gamemaster and Market Squad (in a separate instances somewhere in 2014 - 2015) member, present to you the FDA Approved, not genetically modified whatsoever, Organic Cucumber.

And I, Creati0n, Toribash Market Squad Lead Admin & ToriShop Administrator, unofficial Verified TC Seller, former Super Moderator, Gamemaster and Market Squad (in a separate instances somewhere in 2014 - 2015) member, am going to be auctioning this FDA Approved, not genetically modified whatsoever, Organic Cucumber for the intended purpose of spreading Mad Cucumber Disease throughout the Tori-Populace good vibes!!!!!!

Anywho,

here's what you're buying:

here's the auction information:
  • Starting Bid: 150,000tc
  • Minimum Raise: 1,000tc
  • Autobuy: 2,500,000tc
  • Auction End Date: June 11th, 6:00AM (GMT +/- 0)

happy bidding and all that shit
(jesus fucking christ this was awful to make)
Originally Posted by Fairfang View Post
Is it permanent?

Also 300 k

Oshit im first

The cucumber is yours to transfer to whoever you want whenever you want. The avatar, usertitle and signature will stay on your account until either

a.) you remove them,
b.) usertitles, signatures or avatars get removed from the forum, or
c.) the forum explodes
Anotha one eh, still think at the prices these packs sell for you should make the items personalised to the buyer like ‘Bless’ Cucumbers’ etc. and potentially make them untradeable
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by Bless View Post
Anotha one eh, still think at the prices these packs sell for you should make the items personalised to the buyer like ‘Bless’ Cucumbers’ etc. and potentially make them untradeable

it’s a unique tradable item, i don’t feel like making the item personalized changes much

also holy shit why do i write this type of stuff at 5am
1.1kk

would be cool if i got to customize the item im receiving / usertitle / etc
Last edited by McFarbo; May 27, 2018 at 10:28 PM.
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
1.1kk

would be cool if i got to customize the item im receiving / usertitle / etc

usertitle/signature, sure. not sure how you intend to customize the item any though, it’s just a one-of-a-kind FDA-approved 100% organic cucumber that hasn’t been genetically modified at all

i swear

solely collectible