ES Recruitment Drive
hi shook

here's some photos that i took in europe because they made me think of you

if you want high res versions pm me or something, i also have one of erth brofisting the egypt brofist

egypt brofist

a shook face

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
aaa hanz0ninja

i can see why they might make you think of me because after all i like fisti- uh, brofists and goofy faces :v

@pusga: I'd love that, but on the other hand, i'd probably just become dependent on that person, and ultimately it's still up to me. That, and professionals are expensive. :v (also i'm too timid to ask my friends/family to assist)

also i'm going to take Weoo's post in stages so here goes
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
You shouldn't let what other people think get the best of you. Yeah, furry type styles of drawing are frowned upon by many people on the Internet. But if it's something you don't mind doing, go ahead and do it.

My higher cognitive functions are aware of this, but alas, my subconscious is what's being cross. It's like having a fear of heights (which i conveniently also have); sure, you know that you're probably not going to fall through two inches of plexiglass, but it's still terrifying to stand right next to a huge fall.

I understand what anxiety is like, im sure most teens and young adults have experienced it at least once, and a good portion of them have to deal with it more than they want. I don't think anyone here will judge you on doing it. Maybe a couple, but it's the Internet, there's douches like that everywhere. :v

Oh yes, the GIFT is in full effect, and i am getting better at ignoring foo's. Unfortunately for me, i'm still super thin-skinned and sensitive to rejection, so it still stings. :I (revealing such a thing on the internet: not a great idea)

Just know I support anything you do when it comes to your art progression. Don't be afraid. . I do the same for my lady friend. She's a fantastic artist in the making. Top of her AP Art class. Teacher's favorite. :P

examples of her art ;o

Thanks bro, i'm very glad to hear that. c: (and oh my that gurl's got sum skeelz, you can tell her that a random dude on the internet complimented her art)
I REALLY WISH i could just stop being afraid, but again, the parallel to other fears makes itself relevant. It's going to take consistent exposure to bring it down, and in the end, i don't think it'll ever go away entirely. I fully intend to learn to deal with it, however!

By the way, your art isn't simplistic. Yeah, you repeat some of your characters, but that's because they're your characters and they make you happy to draw I hope. That's probably why you draw them a lot. They're very nice. It's always nice to step out of your comfort zone here and there to see what else you can do. But it's not bad at all to repeat.

Again, glad to hear. c:
I do enjoy drawing these characters, of course, otherwise i wouldn't be doing it. It's just a bit annoying at times that they take up most of my brainspace, since i adore "unpredictable" artists. Y'know, the ones where you never quite know what they're up to next (example: OCEANSCENTED). Perhaps i should rather say that i adore variety, because very few artists are actually predictable. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Yeah, I know you can't just stop being scared. That's anxiety for ya. Just take it easy when it comes to it. :v You don't ever have to try it if it makes you uncomfortable, just give it a go if you feel adventurous. ;o

By the way, OCEANSCENTED, that's some pretty interesting stuff. Looks abstract, but isn't. it's taking different things in the world and combining them into one picture. Kind of scary too. .-. Especially the one with the dog and moon looking thing.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
shook tbh
you suck

at being bad at art :*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
shook tbh
you suck

That multiple spaces thing is very annoying. That crap just ain't funny dude

That multiple spaces thing is very annoying. That crap just ain't funny dude

I can vouch for that.
when the
Hi Shook, what is the most Danish thing you have ever made?
Please bring back Organiζations board
I've actually not made a whole lot of violently danish things, so the prize probably goes to yuleswan. Either that, or the Gawd comics, simply because of how much i got away with blatantly mocking Christianity to begin with. :v (read: there is a LOT of satire and caricating in Denmark, which, as some of you may know, led to a butthurt middle east long before France caused the same)
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
shook tbh
you suck

Massive blank space aside, i thank you for the sneaky compliment. :v
Yeah, I know you can't just stop being scared. That's anxiety for ya. Just take it easy when it comes to it. :v You don't ever have to try it if it makes you uncomfortable, just give it a go if you feel adventurous. ;o

Alas, if i let "uncomfortable" dictate my actions, i'd be lying in bed all day, but i totally get what you mean. :v
By the way, OCEANSCENTED, that's some pretty interesting stuff. Looks abstract, but isn't. it's taking different things in the world and combining them into one picture. Kind of scary too. .-. Especially the one with the dog and moon looking thing.

Oh yes, her stuff spans the entire spectrum from "lolcute" through "wow", "wut" and all the way to "EEK". It's really quite entertaining!

also yes i am working on junkwerm

BIG

Conveniently sized like a wallpaper for my desktop monitor. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Alas, if i let "uncomfortable" dictate my actions, i'd be lying in bed all day, but i totally get what you mean. :v

I knooooooooooooow, just don't be scared to keep going. I believe in you.
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
also yes i am working on junkwerm

BIG

Conveniently sized like a wallpaper for my desktop monitor. :v

it's coming along nicely! there's a lot of brown ._.

Ooo, I like the part where there is a worm. No but seriously, that shit looks great so far. Can't wait for it to be finished.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen