ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TP]Who is who: AzureMage

AzureMage

PlataBear: Salutations Azure! How are you today?

AzureMage: Salutations, I'm well and yourself?

PlataBear: Just fine

PlataBear: So let's start off with the super generic question; what's your name?

AzureMage: I'm Shem Gilbert

PlataBear: How did you manage to find this wonderful game that is Toribash?

AzureMage: I know I will be showered with taunts but...Wii

PlataBear: I'm trying to hold back laughter, but how did you manage to find the Wii version first?

AzureMage: My older brother got it randomly from Wii shop then we took turns trying to play and it ended up looking like a magikarp parade

PlataBear: Well that's interesting, I think you're one of the only mods that got in to Toribash from the Wii version. And while on the topic of mods, what's your current position on the forums and in-game?

AzureMage: Smod, gm, resident tight ass

PlataBear: Very humorous I see, and I'm pretty sure Calmlands isn't an actual city, but where do you live?

AzureMage: Houston Texas

PlataBear: Having fun in the snow?

AzureMage: yes I enjoy the cold, But no snow

PlataBear: How old are you?

AzureMage: 22 I'm over the hill

PlataBear: Did you go to college?

AzureMage: No sir, still wondering what to do honestly

PlataBear: If you did go to college, where would you go, and what major would you go for?

AzureMage: I'd love to write

PlataBear: Poetry or more novel kind of stuff?

AzureMage: Storyboards for video games square Enix to be specific

PlataBear: What’s your current occupation?

AzureMage: Well I lost my previous job after my appendix decided do it's impression of a balloon with too much air in it, so I'm just doing jobs with some family cleaning up construction zones to feed my video game addiction

PlataBear: What did you do during recovery?

AzureMage: I played a lot of old snes and gba rpgs to pass the time, Chrono trigger, fire emblem, Pokemon stuff like that

PlataBear: Did you ever have one of those moments that you just felt like Toribash had lost all of its entertainment value?

AzureMage: Honestly as dry as I come off to be I love this place, even though I don't have the talent to prosper I awe in the talent of the artist, replay makers and we have

PlataBear: Have you ever been much of a replay-maker?

AzureMage: I can't say I have, I mean I've been at it for two years and a decap still makes me want to flip tables

PlataBear: When did you join?

AzureMage: I originally joined with the account SirAuron in June of 2011 if I recall correctly

PlataBear: Alrighty well that's all I have so thanks to AzureMage for putting up with me

AzureMage: Anytime brethren have a good one

PlataBear: You too
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat