Toribash
Original Post
Torishop update
Good time of a day!

As you may have noticed, Torishop has been disabled for some time today. This happened due to major pricing changes we made.

CLICK

First of all, a lot of items' prices became more reasonable.
You wouldn't have to pay the same amounts of TC for main item types like bloods or joints and miscellaneous stuff (timers, user texts and so on) anymore.
You can check the difference by visiting the "View items by color" section in Torishop.

Secondly, all items are now ranged by Tiers.
Each tier has its own price borders and QI restrictions.
In addition to that, there are two special groups of items: Beginner items and Elite items.
Obviously, first one was made for beginner players and the second one - for pro players

Beginner items includes the cheapest items (250-500 TC for full set) with 0 QI restriction and Elite items are those with the highest prices (up to one million TC) and QI restrictions (up to 20,000).

Tiers

And thirdly, as you can see in the list above, a brand new color was added.

Vortex

Ingame look

Vortex is on a timed sale (price is two times lower, QI restriction is 10 times lower) until the end of January.
Hurry up to get it in time!

So that is all! Have fun with new prices!
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
So...
Could we buy item that higher tier via transfer item? I mean buy it from market thread?

No, only items that are on your tier.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Editz i meant why didnt you change market`s prices earlier,but anyways your answer was clear.
So, I bought the vampire hair color for 30k, now its on sale for 1.5k, did I just lose 30k out of nowhere?
I can totally kick the shit out of a plastic bag!
Originally Posted by Hypersphere View Post
So, I bought the vampire hair color for 30k, now its on sale for 1.5k, did I just lose 30k out of nowhere?

Pretty much the price changes just fucked alot of people over.
You're not the only one
Last edited by Tutt; Jan 11, 2014 at 08:21 AM.
haha this fucked up businessmans

my good is that i invested in void and demon so it became better for me cuz tc prices are higher than usd prices were.
My question is why the fuck they keep trying to surprise us, a little warning, maybe a refund section, something because these keep fucking people over and imo this whole teir thing is retarded.
And the moving of items and putting them up in the 10k+ qi zone was also retarded,and why Static and fucking Mysterio? One of this is frequently bought and the other no one gives two shits about, but neither should need 10k+ qi that's stupid, if any two things should be moved up to the 10k+ qi zone it should be Quicksilver and Platinum.
All in all bad choices everywhere like someone said earlier, the bad is outweighing the good, and big time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
these happenings wont change the prices too much btw i think alpha imperial cant be better and sellable for higher than void or demon
I think this price change is great, it really opens up the market for new players, it's just what toribash needed to move forward. Great job guys!
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
My guess is that no one who ever actually tried to sell and buy items on the market worked on this.

That. Item prices are a bit weird imo. Luckily I stopped buying expensive items a month ago :3
Last edited by Eason; Jan 11, 2014 at 11:55 AM.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
[12:05:02] <Dargon> ego: Wanna hear funny thing about Toxic.. :P
[12:05:08] <ego> okay
[12:05:26] <Dargon> sir thinks that "the color is ugly"
[12:05:39] <Dargon> Hence >1000% value loss. <3
[12:05:42] <ego> hahaha
[12:05:46] <ego> That made me laugh
[12:05:47] <ego> thank you

How are you?