Ranking
You're very talented shook. Your legend was well deserved.
Except for missing out on the background teeth, the teeth look super good. Have my babies.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
dam shook you can still draw after all this time. :v

but is it snek or is it a handicapped dragon??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I'm as surprised as you are, i thought i had rusted to shit. Funny how things work sometimes. :U

also is surpint

??!?!?

The question is now whether a serpent is a snake snek or a handicapped dragon. :v

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Except for missing out on the background teeth, the teeth look super good. Have my babies.

thanks bro

i will make sure the babies are prepared into a meal worthy of KINGS

Originally Posted by Bands View Post
You're very talented shook. Your legend was well deserved.

Aw shiet, thanks dude! Fun thing though, replay making was probably what got me here. It's only subsequently that i turned into a rampant doodler, but hey, people don't seem to mind. :v

also speaking of doodling i smacked some shading on the boan snek

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I need a scanner. :I
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol

that moment when you rush it and you didnt pay attention to the teeth and your 2 lazy to fix

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Shook, I remember you were doing some pixel art. Would you be interested to work with me on the board game of sorts.

It is called 'Highscore' and revolves around old arcade games of the 80es, where players are trying to have the largest number of machines with their highest scores in video games. It will need a pixel artwork for cards that represent old games from that time, but since I don't have licenses, names like 'Arcanoid' would be 'Barkanoid' etc. :>
Shook u should marry me!

Bojan dont be a peeska seeska and dont steal my shook :<
Last edited by Thor; Sep 30, 2016 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
CHEEKI BREEKI

also sorry i'd prefer my marriage to be based on a long, tried and tested friendship over years and i'm afraid we haven't known each other that long hon

also lots of casual sex

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Shook, I remember you were doing some pixel art. Would you be interested to work with me on the board game of sorts.

It is called 'Highscore' and revolves around old arcade games of the 80es, where players are trying to have the largest number of machines with their highest scores in video games. It will need a pixel artwork for cards that represent old games from that time, but since I don't have licenses, names like 'Arcanoid' would be 'Barkanoid' etc. :>

HMMMMMMMMMMM

A possibly interesting offer! Gonna have to know a few details before i say yes, though, since i have a few things on my plate already, and i don't want to fuck my hand up with too much spriting. If you want, you can just PM me these details, but i'd like to know the following: How many sprites, how big, and how detailed (approximately)? Mostly to gauge whether it's a small thing i can do over a few days or whether it's a fuckhuge thing that'll take weeks or months, because i already have two of the latter. :v

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post

that moment when you rush it and you didnt pay attention to the teeth and your 2 lazy to fix

oooooo snap nice

I envisioned the frill as having two colours, but hey, always fun to see the interpretation of others. :v

also hey guess what

IT'S

... this is a day 0 thing that doesn't count towards the total
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I would just need a mock up screens of some old games. I'll notify you once I get my game mechanics sorted out. No hurry, was just asking...
Originally Posted by Shook View Post

oooooo snap nice

I envisioned the frill as having two colours, but hey, always fun to see the interpretation of others. :v

I did as well I just couldn't think of a color combo that would match the rest of the image :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.