ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash being published by Nicalis
Apparently Nicalis now is the publisher for Toribash and Toribash Next. Since when did they get the rights to?
At first thought it seems nice, Nabi will be getting paid for development and do the marketting, I'm just curious to see what changes that may bring, Nicalis tend to put a lot of content from some of their franchises into other of their games.

Just for curiosity, Nicalis is the publisher for Binding of Isaac, 1001 Spikes, Cave Story and some other games(such as Toribash now)

lmao I can't wait to see Tori man in Blade Strangers.
Just for predicting, we may be seeing an Aban Hawkins' hat 3D item or a Cave Story item in the future.
Last edited by victortb; Apr 8, 2023 at 05:25 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
that sounds like more than enough drama
-----
seems like nicalis has been the game's publisher since the steam release

after combing through wikipedia edit history, i noticed that the first time nicalis was mentioned on the toribash page was in june 2014, so shortly after the steam trailer was posted. safe to assume that they just rolled in to get the game on steam and that we shouldnt expect anything big any time soon
Last edited by Arctic; Apr 8, 2023 at 06:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Nicalis have been our publisher for Toribash on Steam since its release there, yes. They’re still the publisher for TBN on platforms it’s coming out on.

Development and community wise, it doesn’t affect much
Weird, I always read Nabi Studios as both the publisher and developer on Steam.

Either way pretty nice to know
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Nicalis ceo has sexual relationship with Hampa?? is this true
I have a sexual relationship with your mother
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal