ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I would love that 512x512 set as well. But they are so damn expensive! I'm sitting on 30 tc at the moment.

How much are they? I'm pretty sure I have the original texture set, but I'm not sure what quality that is. I think it's one below 128x128, whatever that is.

Aw, that's no fun. I'm currently sitting on 223k about, but I have about 200k of that locked away in a white belt account. I've been too lazy to download toribash and work it up to yellow-belt so I can transfer the tc.

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I have the old school 128x128, as in the 128x128 set with the same price as 512x512 set now.

Oh alright. I don't think I've seen your set. Did you buy it or get it made by someone?

I just got my 9th dan this morning ! Woosh celebration !

Ah, congratulations Dog.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I don't get it how everyone gets to those belts. It took me 3 years to get 2nd dan. I was really active when I started. I guess I spent too much time in singleplayer.

Oh yeah sorry for being inactive. I'm really lazy to post lately. Can't get myself motivated.

Hah, I'm the exact same way. I started in 09' and black belt was one of the biggest things ever for me. Since then, I've scarcely played. It's crazy to think that people get so much qi.

Ah, no worries mate. I'm sure everyone here understands. Do you have things in your life that are keeping you occupied though?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Oh you were asking about the set itself.
I'm currently wearing Halo themed texture, I also have Solaris Knight texture from Power Ranger.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Aw, that's no fun. I'm currently sitting on 223k about, but I have about 200k of that locked away in a white belt account. I've been too lazy to download toribash and work it up to yellow-belt so I can transfer the tc.

I'll play those 30 games for you if you want.
Also I have gotten 2nd place in a tourney today!
> Piratez
Oh you were asking about the set itself.
I'm currently wearing Halo themed texture, I also have Solaris Knight texture from Power Ranger.

Only now was I. How much did those cost you?

I'll play those 30 games for you if you want.
Also I have gotten 2nd place in a tourney today!

Hah, that's alright Dog. I'll get to it eventually. There's nothing I need the tc for anyway.

Congratulations mate. How much was the prize?
I got 2nd place so i got random trails. Like 3k worth of items. First place was a Raptor force.
> Piratez
Around 40k to 50k for the Halo set if I remember correctly, as for the ranger one, it cost me 200k.

Oh alright. 200k is a crazy price. I don't think I could ever bring myself to pay that much.

I got 2nd place so i got random trails. Like 3k worth of items. First place was a Raptor force.

Are you able to sell those at all?
I dont know what I'll be able to sell. I have brought some of the items from my brother's account as well. I have a 512x512 head texture. Looking for about 19k for that.
> Piratez
I dont know what I'll be able to sell. I have brought some of the items from my brother's account as well. I have a 512x512 head texture. Looking for about 19k for that.

That's kind of unfortunate. Also, lovely. What's your brother's account's name?

You (and Sicks) have actually inspired me to get back into marketing a bit, so I'm getting back into that now.