Toribash
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
You have L4D2? Let's play together sometimes. :3

Not much, trying to catch up with my backlog of games.

I got that copy of L4D2 when I didnt know about steam and the country only sells pirated copies xD so yeah, i didnt pirate it myself but accidentally bought it without knowing it lel.

Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
rip snape

Yeah, and i'm wondering why famous celebrities are dying at the age of 69 this past week: Bowie and Alan.
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
rip my relationship as well. just broke up with gf. i'm feeling a bit lost.

Sorry to hear that dog, but dont worry, u still got us
-
Yes. I am currently looking for stuff to do to fill my free time.
I just think I'll go back to playing league of legends.Currently Diamond V and I'm looking for that Diamond I.
> Piratez
Don't worry mate, you still have us!
Now I'm wondering if I'm pathetic or just plain awesome to not feel any regret being single for my entire life, lol.
Too be honest there are alot more Pros in being single then you think (Take it from someone who has a girlfriend + lives with her) Don't wanna go into detail but it isn't all peaches and cream aha ;p
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
The only pro I could think of being single for ur lyfe is that u have less mouths to feed and can use the extra money for luxury items. Lots of cons ofc, being lonely etc etc
-
Originally Posted by Oscar1412 View Post
The only pro I could think of being single for ur lyfe is that u have less mouths to feed and can use the extra money for luxury items. Lots of cons ofc, being lonely etc etc

That's what video games are for. :3
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
That good huh?

yeah
you all have to see it