Toribash
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Just downloaded this game and decided to record my very first games of it. Still not exactly sure how it works, but I played a couple hours of it.

Is there any way you can play the missions by yourself? And is there a multiplayer option where you can fight other players?

When selecting a mission navigate to the top center of the screen and select solo.

The only PvP in the game has to do with the special area related to clans in the dojo.
The gameplay is pretty straight-forward, the other thing you need to know is how to best utilize your mods to your char and weapons for your playing style. The more you play the more it boils down to farming everything out there. Haven't played it for a while and now there's a 1.4 gb update for me argh.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
The gameplay is pretty straight-forward, the other thing you need to know is how to best utilize your mods to your char and weapons for your playing style. The more you play the more it boils down to farming everything out there. Haven't played it for a while and now there's a 1.4 gb update for me argh.

Good point, it is hard to get a strong weapon with the wrong mods on it -_-
Curious, does anyone still actually play this?

Most people I have on my contacts list have not logged in for months.

I haven't played since u7 and I recently started playing again, I was surprised with the addition of PVP and other types of new features.

With that being said, I don't have many people to run missions with as they're basically done with the game. If you still play, feel free to add me, my username is Artreus.
what am i doing here
I'd play it more if it wasn't for the fact it was hard to find people your own level.
I was thinking of starting a new account very recently so I have something to play besides LoL
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I'd play it more if it wasn't for the fact it was hard to find people your own level.
I was thinking of starting a new account very recently so I have something to play besides LoL

If you do, feel free to add me.
I'd be more than happy to help you go through missions and what not.

On an off-topic note, I hear they're adding trading in u11.
what am i doing here
siku and I still get on to run missions occasionally.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&