Toribash
I didn't add one because i thought it would be more a bad things for my app
Everytime i run parkour map is to have hella of fun xD, i rarely edit them or try to make them realistic
Attached Files
YOLO.rpl (258.3 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by MuffinEat; Mar 11, 2018 at 05:41 PM.
Well that surely was fun, I think you have potential, also you answered pretty fast, so that's a yes from me
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
I'm starting to think Pat is more of a weird neighbor and Lionet as a caring Dad xd

You and I are gonna have a little talk about behavior and attitude. STRAIGHTEN UP BOY.

@Kuro: Karbn took care of ya, I've got nothing to add.
@Deni: Hello there, you've got some positive reviews here. This guy has succeeded from his second try, give him props my dudes! Welcome to the trial phase again boy.
@Muffin: YOU DA MAN! I'll have you in as a trial for now, fuck if I care about anyone giving you yes or no.

For both of your asses being in as trials, I need good activity and AT LEAST 1 replay every 2 days on the replay section with a little bit of sprinkles on every thread you see around. SHOW US YOU'RE EXISTENT. ACT LIKE YOU'RE A PART OF THE CLAN TO BE ONE! NOW START BEFORE I WHOOP YOUR ASSES!
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
@MuffinEat: For me, it all depends upon how cool guy you are. Get along with us in #Vector Party and I'll give you your answer.

I'm the coolest guy around so you can PM me whenever you feel like and I'll be your friend just instantly :^)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet
I'm the coolest guy around

Who said so?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Pat's the most badass :^)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
NOW START BEFORE I WHOOP YOUR ASSES!

oh shit thats freaky
ok papa i will start (dont tell alpha i called u that)
ty for accepting me
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
oh shit thats freaky
ok papa i will start (dont tell alpha i called u that)
ty for accepting me

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
you're hurting my feelings, stop

I'll forgive you only if you add me to a weeb role

last chance. this ISNT discussion on applicants.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I'd rather not stay clanless and depressed, so here I suppose this is my application.

Hello, [Vector] members. My name is Forreign, and today I have prepared for you an application.

Before that though, I would like to shoutout to Karbn. I have been good friends with him for a while now and seeing him move up the ranks motivated me not to be left behind. Also because I'd rather not continue conversing with him through Private Messages.

My name and age are classified due to my parents advising me not to reveal such information unless I actually know the person, although I am fine with revealing that I was born in Africa, Sierra Leone to be exact where civil wars take place simply due to the country's diamonds, gold, etc. The name "Sierra Leone" stands for Lion Mountains. It was founded in 1787 when several waves of freed slaves from different places all arrived in the area.

I came to Canada around the time I was four or five, and have been living here since. I love all the sights and new things but I do miss the forests and animals back home at times.

My GMT is Eastern Time (EST).

In-game Information
I have been playing Toribash for a little over three years now. When I first started I had a hard time grasping the concepts of balance, fluidity and motion. Fascinated by professional players back then, I kept and kept and kept on playing until I did my first selfspar. Then I did my first offline parkour. As the days passed and I kept on improving, I realized I may have a future with the game. I wanted to be like the pros up in the ranks. Featured on YouTube videos. Making my own. So, that led to where I am now.

This was the year that I studied more on balance and fluidity. Re-watching Mocucha's tutorial videos over and over and over again, I slowly began to grasp the concept. I learned the horse stance, how to stay on my feet, and learned how to execute movements with more flow. Thus began my era of online sparring.

Here is where I really hit it off. I sparred and sparred and parkoured and did even more parkour. I learned a lot from others I would spar with, like stances, movements, and I even started collecting information about fighting styles.. Finding my own style was the hardest, though. I had to decide whether I would be aggressive or defensive, stay low on the ground or go for high kicks. Continously assault my opponents with countless amounts of attacks or read, react and respond.

That was it. Read.React.Respond. I had found my fighting style. I wanted to dodge attacks and use effective counter attacks to my advantage. If my opponent left themselves open, I would go for the strike.

Then Binklawz came along, and taught me the most complex maneuvers I've ever witnessed in Toribash. The way he would twist, turn and bend away from my attacks fascinated me. He once fought me in MAS, and he destroyed me. While I could hold my own, his fake attacks and maneuvers were new to me. The way he would fake a punch, and once I lowered my guard down he would go for the strike. I still remember it, that's how he knocked me. out. I integrated what I learned from MAS and my own style, and found that I loved it. Well, I only did most of the faking stuff in other MAS fights but the maneuvers looked so cool in spars and I even did one once in a parkour where there were blades spinning towards me.

This was the year that I sort of...."died" on Toribash. I hadn't touched the forum or Toribash itself since December 23rd of last year. Recently coming back though, I realized I still had it. I knew I would be inexperienced, but I was wrong. So, here I am now. Feeling as badass as ever when performing a flashy kick during spars. Feeling as badass as ever when finishing a long parkour. Feeling confident in my own capabilities. That is what Toribash taught me.

You know what they say - practice makes perfect.
Attached Files
Yeon_Toketsu (1).rpl (2.31 MB, 13 views)
N~EnigmaWIP15.rpl (978.2 KB, 16 views)
M~ScourgeWIP19.rpl (708.3 KB, 17 views)
NXNE~Fear.rpl (1.01 MB, 15 views)
M~ZenythWIP8.rpl (525.2 KB, 13 views)
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.