Toribash
Original Post
[Nitro] Application thread
We are currently accepting applications
If you have the guts to apply to Nitro, there are some things you must do.

Our recruitment process

Free form applications, if there is any formatted applications, you will be rejected.
Please use this tutorial if you have any trouble creating an application, the tutorial was based off of the Nitro recruitment process.

Do note that we prefer people who can speak English well, if you have trouble giving us more than a few paragraphs with good spelling and grammar we will have to reject you. A final note is that adding emoticons is not recommended, Day is a total ass about formal looks so if it doesn't look nice you will get criticized.

Old Application Thread
EXAMPLE OF A WELL DONE APPLICATION, SEE APPLICATION HALL OF FAME FOR MORE

Application hall of fame!

To finish your application please paste in the following phrase: "Day is better than Zack at Toribash."
This shows that you read the first post, so if it's not there you are auto denied.

Warning before you apply

Last edited by Day; Jan 2, 2018 at 02:15 AM.
Nitro Clan Application
Hello My name is Ben and for my whole Toribash reputation i have wanted to get in Nitro i hope you like my Application

Hello i am The12tman and i would love to join the clan nitro i am a 2nd Dan Black Belt and i am an very skilled player. i have been trained very well trained in Akido Big Dojo combat. i am now working on Sparring and Parkour. i have been playing since March 2nd.

I have never been banned and i have never scammed,farmed or done any hack related actions i have never been reported or threatened to be reported i.
i am always active (other than vacations). i have Skype just pm me on the forums and i will tell you.

Last edited by The12Tman; Sep 2, 2015 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Ps i am not giving my skype to anyone i cant trust
bad way to start this thread off, deniedededed
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
hello nitro my name is tochukwu in real life and in toribash but you can justcall me toch. i am 11 turning 12 this saterday!!!! i have just moved so im getting used to my internet but toribash and the foroms still work well . i was born in africa in nigeria tho i can stilll speack english very well. i moved to america when i was 3. and can speck igbo and english and i am studing spanish.

i am a 4th dan i mostly play in private servers, unless there is a public server that isnt cworded with like a million poeple XD. my favortie mods include abd aikido mushu pretty much any mod that isnt erth tk or wushu. i am pretty good at spar fight etc in my opinon but when it comes to pourker, i suck.
so right now im practicing so i cant make reaplys in parkour i can make reaplys in anything else spar or just reaply wise. so everything is going good .

so now ill move one to what i can get for you.
i can get you pretty much anything even if you need a dog ill get you one. if you need tc in the bank or if you need help on some technical stuff im there. also i can inform you on anything happening in the comunity

so for how active i am im on foroms all day everyday and i check my foroms belive it or not when im online im constently on furoms and refreshing my page for private messages. so pls whatever you do dont judge me on my post count pls i beg its not true im very active i just dont post unless neccesary. i keep getting my applications jugded on post count when it isnt true!!

so the clans i have been in are akatsuki prodigy drunk witch has now died ;-;

so those are the clans ive been in i havnt been in much cuase ive stayed with these clans for a long time. ive stayed with drunk till death and the other clans i have become an ally of (besides prodigy). so if i join you can trust i will be loyal.

i want to oin nitro beacues they seem so nice skilled and overall a nice clan with good people i so thats why i want to join and i hope i can.

also just to add i do have skype my skype name is favor.godswill if you ever need to add me and that is my app i hope you enjoy it and that i get in thank you and have a nice day
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
hello nitro my name is tochukwu in real life and in toribash but you can justcall me toch. i am 11 turning 12 this saterday!!!! i have just moved so im getting used to my internet but toribash and the foroms still work well . i was born in africa in nigeria tho i can stilll speack english very well. i moved to america when i was 3. and can speck igbo and english and i am studing spanish.

i am a 4th dan i mostly play in private servers, unless there is a public server that isnt cworded with like a million poeple XD. my favortie mods include abd aikido mushu pretty much any mod that isnt erth tk or wushu. i am pretty good at spar fight etc in my opinon but when it comes to pourker, i suck.
so right now im practicing so i cant make reaplys in parkour i can make reaplys in anything else spar or just reaply wise. so everything is going good .

so now ill move one to what i can get for you.
i can get you pretty much anything even if you need a dog ill get you one. if you need tc in the bank or if you need help on some technical stuff im there. also i can inform you on anything happening in the comunity

so for how active i am im on foroms all day everyday and i check my foroms belive it or not when im online im constently on furoms and refreshing my page for private messages. so pls whatever you do dont judge me on my post count pls i beg its not true im very active i just dont post unless neccesary. i keep getting my applications jugded on post count when it isnt true!!

so the clans i have been in are akatsuki prodigy drunk witch has now died ;-;

so those are the clans ive been in i havnt been in much cuase ive stayed with these clans for a long time. ive stayed with drunk till death and the other clans i have become an ally of (besides prodigy). so if i join you can trust i will be loyal.

i want to oin nitro beacues they seem so nice skilled and overall a nice clan with good people i so thats why i want to join and i hope i can.

also just to add i do have skype my skype name is favor.godswill if you ever need to add me and that is my app i hope you enjoy it and that i get in thank you and have a nice day

Tell me what clans you have recently applied for. Neutral for now.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Hmmm not a bad application. It's riddled with lots of language mistakes though, which I know a lot of other members don't like. I know we don't technically have an age requirement, but I typically much prefer older applicants. Though, there's got to be something said for getting 4th dan in 5months.

I'm neutral on this one :S
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
didn't read the whole first post ;-; NOPE
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
A final note is that adding emoticons is not recommended

Cons
1. I hate emoticons. -1
2. Occasional bad grammar and spelling. -2
3. You're a bit young. -1
4. You didn't really describe yourself. I want to know about you outside of the game so I can make a better decision. -3
5. Don't bribe us. -1
6. Didn't put the picture. -1

Pros
1. As Skywhale said, 4th Dan in 5 months is pretty impressive. +3
2. Your choice of favorite mods please me +1
3. You seem like a nice guy, but first impressions can be deceiving. +2

Gotta say NO
Last edited by Saevus; Sep 4, 2015 at 06:45 AM.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Hi im am MineDork im good at parkour and sparing also fighting and I play this game for 2 years and its fun I just want to join the Nitro Clan because zack is there and its awesome how the name is I have Skype my name is MineDork13 if you want to add me to Skype also im bad at typing words down to a Clan and heres your picture because I read your instruction so can you add me.
Originally Posted by MineDork View Post
Hi im am MineDork im good at parkour and sparing also fighting and I play this game for 2 years and its fun I just want to join the Nitro Clan because zack is there and its awesome how the name is I have Skype my name is MineDork13 if you want to add me to Skype also im bad at typing words down to a Clan and heres your picture because I read your instruction so can you add me.

Denied, sorry. Try again in 2 weeks.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus