Toribash
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
I didn't know he put the dead body as the thumbnail but does that count as clickbait? Clickbait would be not showing the body in the video, atleast with this he shows it so it was worth the click, still a bait but not as bad as the other ones on YouTube.

well first of all violent and graphic content is against youtube's community guidelines (even though they don't seem to care after putting the video on trending favoritism) and it's also really disrespectful towards that person that took his life and innapropiate considering his audience is full of children

so yeah technically it's not clickbait but it's really fucked up in every other way
its not that serious, the only reason people are making this a big thing is that they're already biased against logan / jake paul and / or team 10 and they're constantly waiting for them to do something so they can spew hatred

sometimes as a coping mechanism laughing it off could happen to make better of a horrifying situation. also can someone tell me how it's disrespectful? the man's already dead it's not like he's taking any offense (since he's already dead), and im sure alot of people nowadays are insensitive to this type of stuff, if you saw some shit like this on liveleak you'd probably laugh it off
Last edited by Vishnu; Jan 4, 2018 at 09:35 PM.
Originally Posted by basic View Post
well first of all violent and graphic content is against youtube's community guidelines (even though they don't seem to care after putting the video on trending favoritism) and it's also really disrespectful towards that person that took his life and innapropiate considering his audience is full of children

so yeah technically it's not clickbait but it's really fucked up in every other way

Pretty sure youtube uses an algorithm for trending
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
its not that serious, the only reason people are making this a big thing is that they're already biased against logan / jake paul and / or team 10 and they're constantly waiting for them to do something so they can spew hatred

compared to everything else he's done this is quite a big fuck up

this guy memed a dead person's corpse of course people are mad

also can someone tell me how it's disrespectful? the man's already dead it's not like he's taking any offense (since he's already dead)

that guy was once a person with tons of issues, do you think he would have wanted to be filmed in that state? he could even have a family or even kids, do you think that's respectful for any of them? logan didn't show any kind of empathy, he just ridiculized the whole thing because he gotta get those views bro

and im sure alot of people nowadays are insensitive to this type of stuff, if you saw some shit like this on liveleak you'd probably laugh it off

his audience is children

Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Pretty sure youtube uses an algorithm for trending

maybe, but the video was reviewed by youtube and they didn't do anything about it. it's favoritism

this guy is a member of youtube's flagging program so yeah
What is more sad is that his community which is composed most of the part of kids, who are mainly under aged or less than 16, try to defend him like ''WHAT HE DID WRONG? HE WENT IN THE SUICIDE FOREST WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?'' I mean, i know that they are kids and they don't understand 90% of what's happening and why it was wrong, but this shows how bad his community is.

And i still don't understand why did he even filmed the dead body at all. Other youtubers said that if they were to find a dead body in that forest, they would just stop filming that and just comment it after the cut if they really wanted to add that part to the video too, but Logan thought that filming it, adding some kind of sad music and zooming that body would be a really good entertainment material. He is 22 tho, he should know by now what is good and what is wrong, obv he cared only about money and fame here.

He even got more subs instead of losing them. Sad reality is sad and youtube is for some reason defending him, putting his video on trending, dafuq guys?
this guy memed a dead person's corpse of course people are mad - people meme alot of deaths everyday ( 911 / lil peep / random deaths memes on youtube / instagram / facebook / reddit and nobody really gives a fuck, these might be outdated but it's just a point)

that guy was once a person with tons of issues, do you think he would have wanted to be filmed in that state? he could even have a family or even kids, do you think that's respectful for any of them? logan didn't show any kind of empathy, he just ridiculized the whole thing because he gotta get those views bro - i doubt he had kids, even then i doubt his kids would even recognize the blurred face, and those are all hypotheticals. and the dude is dead.. as stated before i doubt he would've cared about someone finding his body and putting it for the world to see, if he didnt care about throwing his life away and leaving his hypothetical kids, he hypothetically doesnt care about them finding his dead body either

his audience is children - the same children who as a majority are defending him, they clearly dont care because alot of children now are desensitized to this type of stuff, only people who really want to hate about irrelevant stuff chose to do so

out of all the things you guys got to bitch about, you cry about a dude finding a dead body.... .. in a suicide forest? iirc i think he took the video down too and he apologized so theres no reason to ride a dead horse
Last edited by Vishnu; Jan 4, 2018 at 11:43 PM.
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
I really just want to see the dead body, sound edgy as hell but I just want to see how it looked like, was it a new corpse or was it rotting a bit already etc. (if anyone can give me an image of it PM me kthx).

I didn't know he put the dead body as the thumbnail but does that count as clickbait? Clickbait would be not showing the body in the video, atleast with this he shows it so it was worth the click, still a bait but not as bad as the other ones on YouTube.

it was a new corpse - the hands were a bit purple, and there wasn't any rotting (it wasn't very interesting)
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
He even got more subs instead of losing them. Sad reality is sad and youtube is for some reason defending him, putting his video on trending, dafuq guys?

It's true that he got more subs but ithink it's just because people are curious i guess but still looks like Logan didin't failed since he got more subs instead of losing because he created a controversy, so people want to know more about him so in a way his "plan" didin't failed at all and am pretty sure in like 2 months people will watch his videos normally.

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
his community which is composed most of the part of kids, who are mainly under aged or less than 16

I feel offended lol.
-----
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
it was a new corpse - the hands were a bit purple, and there wasn't any rotting (it wasn't very interesting)

He said that the corpse wasn't cold so he died some hours before they arrived
Last edited by Zyns; Jan 4, 2018 at 11:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i realize it's pertinent to the thread, but please don't post a link to the video, as it does contain gore and violate global rules.
Originally Posted by Nope View Post
I feel offended lol

Didn't want to offend anyone by saying that most of his community is under aged, don't get me wrong, a lot of teens are very mature for their age, but the majority isn't. There is a video with the reactions of the so called ''logang4life'' fans, who are like idk 8-12? Their response was just bad and that's why kids won't understand the problem.