Ranking
I got semi drunk for the first time a few weeks ago and its a good time, who cares if your underage if you wanna do it go for it my guy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I got semi drunk for the first time a few weeks ago and its a good time, who cares if your underage if you wanna do it go for it my guy

I agree with the live free thing, but the law cares if I wanna drink underaged and I live in a small town were everyone knows everyone, so I’ll take my glasses on special occasions and wait til I don’t have to break the law ;)
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
What's it like living in a small town? And how small is it?

I should rephrase that. Its comparatively small to most areas around where I live. 8k residents 3k of which are students between pre-k to highschool and its all within like a 3x3 square mile of land owned by a big sod company

Haha come to Sweden, I'll make sure you never see the light of sober again!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sure bud i got a 4 month summer vaca so just lmk when :^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Sure bud i got a 4 month summer vaca so just lmk when :^)

today
This page started a month ago. I think we need to keep this bad boy rollin
hello youall. I just stumbled in the toribash door again.... (lucky me, not dead again today) So sorry for afk llike this, life beats all other hands.

I will try to show my grumpy face more ofthen now, thats if im not excluded for ideling?

Peace n love youall, and im so happy wapow stil alive n kickn!!
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
welcome back dude, (I really dont know you :P)

try doing some wars, for the sake of the activity of WAPOW
Peace,
dead.