Toribash
Original Post
Fan of anime? ;o
[CENTER]Hey. So lately I've been watching alot of anime series and I wanted to post some if you get interested in anime

C3 Fear in Cube
It's a Japanese light novel series written by Hazuki Minase and illustrated by Sasorigatame about Haruaki Yachi who receives a mysterious black cube from his father. That night, Haruaki is woken by a noise and finds agirl named Fear in his kitchen eating rice crackers. Haruaki then has to protect Fear from organizations that seek to capture or destroy her. Luckily, Haruaki has plenty of other friends like Fear willing to help.

Pic

Da Capo II
It's a Japanese visual novel developed by Circus which was first released on May 26, 2006 for Windows computers. It is a part of the ongoing Da Capo series of games by Circus, and is the direct sequel to Circus' previous title Da Capo released in 2002. Da Capo II is described by Circus as a "ticklish school romance adventure. A fan disc, Da Capo II: Spring Celebration, was released on April 27, 2007 and features springtime stories set after the endings for each of the six Da Capo II heroines.

Pic

Princess Lover!
Arima Teppei lost his parents in a traffic accident. His grandfather Isshin adopted him by force and ordered him to succeed the head of Arima Group Corporation. At Shuuhou Gakuen, a high school only for wealthly students, Teppei's new life as a celebrity starts.

Pic

No I Can't Play H
It's a Japanese light novel series written by Pan Tachibana and illustrated by Yoshiaki Katsurai. The story centers on Ryosuke Kaga, a high school student who makes a contract with Lisara Restall, a beautiful Grim Reaper, in exchange for his spirit.

Pic

Last edited by Th3CrAzY; Dec 6, 2013 at 11:28 AM.
eh