ES Recruitment Drive
the thing is, i kinda got the hand of mapping, i just absoulutely suck at drawing unless its on paper, and i dont have anything to transfer my paper drawing to my pc.
-----
i really want a graphics tablet :<
Last edited by hanna; Apr 20, 2016 at 10:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just bite the bullet and learn to do sketches on your computer or save up and buy either a tablet or a scanner.

I draw without any sketches though, so for simple stuff its not really hard to do it without a sketch if you've got an idea in mind of what you want to do.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Jeez, it unsubscribed me from the thread for some reason.

Anyways, you don't need a tablet. You just need to practice, a lot. You already have photoshop right? That's a huge step towards it. I don't even have it, wish I did. But I use gimp. You just need to think of something and transfer it from memory, or from reference on how it'd look when mapped on a sphere.

I use a mouse m8. It may be tricky Af in the beginning, but improvement is promised.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
You see, thats one reason i wanted to join TAU, so you guys can hep me out, and to hangout with other artists along the way.
Bite me.

You won't be able to join as of this moment from the looks of it, but like stated above, you're more then welcome to post some WIPs of your textures in the future to get some CNC for them and if you do some good work then you'll probably be accepted at that time.

=~= Also for all of you that read this in your head with a rude tone then bite me!
I mean this in the nicest of ways.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I was just applying because back when my org artworks was more active, headles said that Artworks and TAU could merge.
@universe, using a mouse is pretty hard sometimes, it takes patience cause you will have to redo a line at a time, but it becomes easier as you go.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Yeah i can imagine, im already learning mapping and its a pain.
-----
oh nevermind it was FruitCandy that said he/she could see us merging.
Last edited by hanna; Apr 21, 2016 at 09:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump