Original Post
[REL]City Parkour A Nitrox
Hey Guy !

I need a cnc for the next city parkour,thank's for playing

Adding screen
Attached Images
Attached Files
HN_PK_CITY_A.tbm (16.7 KB, 67 views)
Last edited by HVNANitrox; Jul 17, 2016 at 12:01 PM.
"Wining is teaching,Losing is learning"
Pretty cool mod gotta be honest, uhm also.. its [REL].

I think you should add like some tiny rocks/bumps in that wall so its easier to climb..
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I've changed the tag to the correct one. Please read the board rules and add a screenshot in the next 48 hours or I'll need to close this thread
One thing

Why, in the actual heck

Did you make most of the things slippery, or is it only this wall.

because i'm trying to wallrun it and i'm sliding right off.

if you've done this to most of the yellow things i advise and actually beg of you to make them static and not slippery.

Otherwise it's an enjoyable mod. Can Think of much to do but the slippery mess makes me go insane.
Attached Files
f.rpl (274.8 KB, 17 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
will make a V2 of the word, it will be on that thread soon
Originally Posted by HVNANitrox View Post
will make a V2 of the word, it will be on that thread soon

I suppose you'll glitch those surfaces being slippery then?

You should also try to add some colour variation between the different parts that repeat themselves, it'd make your mod look much more realistic instead of "Carved out of a single block".

I see you've used a lot more objects now, and added more details, but try to meet Jisse's challenge and use all of them ! you could add some more minor details, additional platforms, or just general aesthetics around and in your mods ! (For example adding support to those damn floating planks )

You're making good progress, don't be afraid to try things out !
Again, it's a good mod, but i dont see a certain way to do it, if you are gonna make another parkour mod, i recommend you to try making it in a straight line..
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
You have just a city,this is good for trainning freerun and parkour,in this mod,you don't have way,you create your way ! ^^
There's Always a way to a parkour mod, I love these kinds since you can do whatever you want and go anywhere instead of linear ones where you have to go straight or such.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.