Toribash
Original Post
Let's play IJJI.com games.
www.ijji.com is free gaming website. They convert existing games from around the world into English. they have many games but the most popular are, Soldier Front, Gunz, and Gunbound. IJJI coins sell for 10 to the dollar and can be used to buy items for these games.

you must create an account but one account works for all games.

Soldier Front

Overview: Soldier front is like CS but in some ways different you earn SP or money buy ranking up or completing events. with this money you can buy guns and grenades. Guns will slowly brake and will need repairing.

Gunz

Overview: Gunz is game in which you use swords, guns and grenades to battle with other players. Unlike Soldier Front weponds do not brake. and you play more you will learne the man styles of guns.

Gunbound

Overview: Gunbound is game in which you pick tanks and battle other player. You can purchase avatars to boost your stats you can also purchase powerup from shop. while playing events pop up and either boost the power of your shot. or make it trickier to hit.

Last edited by Ramenlover; Jul 23, 2008 at 05:19 AM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
woah 3d first person shooters for free c:
im going to try this out
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
woah 3d first person shooters for free c:
im going to try this out

well actually gunz is third person but soldier front is first person, but if they enable 3rd person point of view (which is rare) then you can hit "Q" and go to 3rd person veiw.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
i currently am only playing Gunbound, and thats only on the weekend.
im soilder front name was Xx_Ramenlover_xX (logging) and Z_Ramenlover (codename). my soldier front and gunbound names are ramenlover.
I used to play Gunz and Kwonho
Kwonho was cool ....i really liked it i have no idea why they stoped it
Gunz ..oh well its a nice game ,but i think the fighting styles really ruins it ...i find shooting someone humping and jumping around with his sword is highly annoying and not fun.

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
i got banned

time to make a new account

made a new one mine is tonythetiger111
:3

takin alot of time to download
Last edited by death20; Jul 22, 2008 at 09:42 PM.