Ranking
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
You, as well as I, know that the general public is made up of retarded rednecks. You think reason would actually work? Think about it like this. If you're given the choice to argue against something that is going to pass regardless, or to run for president, which would you pick?

Even though it makes sense, it isn't justifiable. For the people who aren't "retarded rednecks," it completely shows through.

Also, another argument. McCain-Palin are pro-life, but also fighting for freedom. So, shouldn't women be free to choose what they want to do with THEIR body? I understand this will be offensive to people, but they M-P also think there should be no abortion, even in cases of rape. If a teenage girl was kidnapped and raped, should she have to take care of the most likely unwanted child?
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
I agree with you there, Sam. My only problem with abortion is the teenage sluts, who have sex without protection, get pregnant, and then get an abortion. I know a few girls in highschool that had at least two abortions. It's disgusting, to be honest. However, I do believe that if someone was raped, they should be able have an abortion. It's just a bit depressing at the amount of highschool abortions, due to how easy adoption or even leaving your baby at a hospital is made.
I just see so much hypocrisy in the RNC. They keep on talking about Bristol Palin's CHOICE to marry that man. It was NOT her choice. In his own blog he says that he doesn't even want children. I know that it wasn't their "choice" to get married. If they weren't getting married, Palin would be exposed as a fraud. She supports it, but her family doesn't? Yeah, they are being forced. Is it worth it to be VP to force your daughter get married to some man that she nor him really wants?
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Originally Posted by Samule View Post
sorry, but this thread needs this link.

voting republican?

Superb video.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
I've always liked McCain. Ten years ago, he'd be a lot better of a president than he would be today, however, I still think he would make a better president than Obama. From what I've seen in Obama, he has very few definitive views or plans. What's more, McCain basically had to agree with George Bush throughout Bush's presidency, or risk alienating himself from the hardcore conservatives spread out throughout the middle of the country. If you look back, any time he disagreed with Bush, he caught a lot of flak from his own party. Had he disagreed, he would've never even been a candidate for presidency.

Regardless, I think this is the first time that both candidates haven't been complete shit when it comes to US elections.

Edit: Also, watching that video, while it gives some facts, it's completely biased and uninformed. For instance, if Obama gets voted in, we're still going to be in a war.

If McCain dies in office, his VP will be completely fucking screwed. She was a governor for what, a year and a half? She is only VP to get more votes.
Verry good video Samule . I have been studying composition lately though and in my opinion, for futre videos, you may want to consider leaving out some of the direct attacks you make because it tends to discredit your view with everyone who doesn't share your ideas. Also provide sources for the facts you state.

But yes, in large part I agree with you strongly. Having Obama elected would not be a cure all (which is another thing your video suggests) and would not make things perfect. But the fact that he is more determined, or even willing, to actually sit down with the leaders of other nations and come to an agreement, as oposed to just dropping bombs ("Have you heard the song? Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" <John McCain) is enough to win my vote and support. Also his VP, Joe Biden http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden has enough forgein policy experiance to advise him if things get confusing. Also it is important to note the Abraham Lincon was also inexperianced when he took office.

As for Palin, here is an excerpt from an e-mail I received. It was written by a women who lives in Alaska and the this letter has been verifeid (if you ask I will find proof) and is real. This is only the last quater or so a very informative e-mail and if anyone would like the complete oine let me know and I can PM it.

"McCain is the oldest person to ever run for President;
Sarah will be a heartbeat away from being President.

There has to be literally millions of Americans who are
more knowledgeable and experienced than she.

However, there's a lot of people who have
underestimated her and are regretting it.

CLAIM VS FACT

* Hockey mom : true for a few years

* PTA mom : true years ago when her first-born was in
elementary school, not since

* NRA supporter : absolutely true

*social conservative: mixed. Opposes gay marriage, BUT
vetoed a bill that would have denied benefits to
employees in same-sex relationships (said she did this
because it was unconstitutional) .

*pro-creationism: mixed. Supports it, BUT did nothing
as Governor to promote it.

* Pro-life : mixed. Knowingly gave birth to a Down's syndrome baby BUT declined to call a special
legislative session on some pro-life legislation

* Experienced : Some high schools have more students
than Wasilla has residents. Many cities have more
residents than the state of Alaska. No legislative
experience other than City Council. Little hands-on
supervisory or managerial experience; needed help of a
city administrator to run town of about 5,000.

*political maverick: not at all
*gutsy: absolutely

*open & transparent: Good at keeping secrets. Not
good at explaining actions.

*has a developed philosophy of public policy: no

* a Greenie : no. Turned Wasilla into a wasteland of
big box stores and disconnected parking lots. Is pro-
drilling off-shore and in ANWR.

*fiscal conservative: not by my definition

*pro-infrastructure: No. Promoted a sports complex and
park in a city without a sewage treatment plant or
storm drainage system. Built streets to early 20th
century standards.

*pro-tax relief: Lowered taxes for businesses,
increased tax burden on residents

*pro-small government: No. Oversaw greatest expansion
of city government in Wasilla's history.

*pro-labor/pro- union. No. Just because her husband
works union doesn't make her pro-labor. I have seen
nothing to support any claim that she is pro-labor/pro-
union.

WHY AM I WRITING THIS?

First, I have long believed in the importance of being
an informed voter. I am a voter registrar. For 10 years I put on student voting programs in the schools. If you
google my name (Anne Kilkenny + Alaska), you will find
references to my participation in local government,
education, and PTA/parent organizations.

Secondly, I've always operated in the belief that Bad
things happen when good people stay silent . Few people
know as much as I do because few have gone to as many
City Council meetings.

Third, I am just a housewife. I don't have a job she
can bump me out of. I don't belong to any organization
that she can hurt. But, I am no fool; she is immensely popular here, and it is likely that this will cost me
somehow in the future: that's life.

Fourth, she has hated me since back in 1996, when I was
one of the 100 or so people who rallied to support the
City Librarian against Sarah's attempt at censorship.

Fifth, I looked around and realized that everybody else
was afraid to say anything because they were somehow
vulnerable.

CAVEATS

I am not a statistician. I developed the numbers for
the increase in spending & taxation 2 years ago (when
Palin was running for Governor) from information
supplied to me by the Finance Director of the City of
Wasilla, and I can't recall exactly what I adjusted
for: did I adjust for inflation? for population
increases? Right now, it is impossible for a private
person to get any info out of City Hall--they are
swamped. So I can't verify my numbers.

You may have noticed that there are various numbers
circulating for the population of Wasilla, ranging from
my about 5,000 , up to 9,000. The day Palin's
selection was announced a city official told me that
the current population is about 7,000. The official
2000 census count was 5,460. I have used about 5,000
because Palin was Mayor from 1996 to 2002, and the city
was growing rapidly in the mid-90's."

Sorry for the long ass post.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
im pretty sure Palin has more years in office than Obama and we are voting on the president not he vice. so really making fun of Palin's lack of experience is stupid because she has more experience than Obama who is running for president not vice.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
no, Sara Palin has 20 months experience as a Governor of Alaska. Before that she was a mayor of a city of roughly 6000 people.

Barack Obama is a United States senator and has been for about 4 years, which means he has experience with Washington, he has actually passed a number of bills. Before the US senate he was on the Illinois senate for about 8 years.

The reason Palin matters so much is because John McCain will be the oldest man EVER elected to the presidency he is 72. Not to mention the fact that he has had several illnesses over the past few years.

So yes, Palin could very well become the next president.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.