Ranking
Original Post
I need help BADLY
I bought a daiymo scarf and hat and then i quit toribash for a long period of time i have joined back now and my daiymo scarf and hat are nowhere to be seen
please take a look at this thread
Fan Club <3
(Tron)~(Ab)~k3vs~ShelliuX
[sigpic]Click for Reta[/sigpic]
<(Tron)KASAi> wow youre rude
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!
Your transaction history doesn't indicate buying any items. Is it on a different account than this one? You might be just mixing up the accounts
Last edited by Smaguris; Mar 17, 2018 at 12:52 PM.
i do remember my name including toxicfire then some number either 6 or 9 can you check if there is a account named toxicfire6 if there is can you check its transaction history if it has bought the daiymo scarf and hat
-----
also how do i get shiai tokens?
Last edited by toxicfire9; Mar 17, 2018 at 03:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by toxicfire9 View Post
i do remember my name including toxicfire then some number either 6 or 9 can you check if there is a account named toxicfire6 if there is can you check its transaction history if it has bought the daiymo scarf and hat
-----

Hello. I checked if there is a profile with the name "toxicfire6" and unfortunately there is not so I think you are confused about buying a daimyo hat and scarf in the first place.
-----

you get shiai tokens by claiming your daily reward or in events ran by the Event Squad.
Fan Club <3
(Tron)~(Ab)~k3vs~ShelliuX
[sigpic]Click for Reta[/sigpic]
<(Tron)KASAi> wow youre rude
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!

None of the 6 accounts starting with toxicfire are in the possession of a daiymo hat and scarf. You are either wrong about the daiymo, or about the name.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You have all been very helpful but is there a chance that he's making it up in an attempt to get a free item?

Also Koala, I checked the IP. I can't seem to find any other accounts coming from the various IP's this account has been logged into. In other words, nothing correlates.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
oh sorry i thought i had bought one
-----
and also how do i get shiai tokens from event squad?
-----
and how do i claim daily reward?
Last edited by toxicfire9; Mar 21, 2018 at 10:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump