Toribash
Originally Posted by Horloogyin View Post
My (not irl) name is Horloogyin, i'm 15 and from europe.

I am a little new to anime but i have watched SAO 1 and 2, Shingeki no Kyoujin and a big part of Naruto. I recently found out about a few oher great anime's so i will definitly watch more. This account only has an orange belt but that's because i switched from a blue belt account (i wanted to start over) so i have a bit more experience than this. I'm an introvert so i used to stay away from MMO's and these kinds of things but i play toribash and wakfu a lot. i play games like TF2 aswell but i dont think you meant those kinds of games. I would love to meet new people in this clan who like games and anime too

As i said, i am an introvert and i'm very bad at keeping conversations going (my english is fine though so that won't be a problem). compared to most people i know, its pretty hard to get me mad and i can get along with most people.

i hope i'm good enough to join the clan because it's the only clan/group i know that combines anime and gaming. I also saw that having a lot of skill is not required so i figured i should try to join :P

Sounds good, accepted, hope you can come out of your shell a bit to talk every now and again Welcome to Sinon!