Ranking
I'm late...
Thanks to Larfen and Tamer0
Updated my replays
Attached Files
unite oya total fun.rpl (156.7 KB, 6 views)
unite proness.rpl (120.7 KB, 6 views)
unite y u do dis uke.rpl (174.1 KB, 6 views)
unitete.rpl (43.5 KB, 6 views)
unite boomerangg.rpl (144.0 KB, 3 views)
unite too bad ukee.rpl (156.9 KB, 3 views)
unite spinnamatronz.rpl (68.4 KB, 3 views)
unite pow.rpl (107.9 KB, 3 views)
unite oic den u die.rpl (124.4 KB, 3 views)
unite nograbfunness.rpl (167.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Unite4Fun; Jan 15, 2010 at 12:26 AM.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Guys, bit of a problem.

I'm introducing you all at the start, but then during the rest of the video I will be showing replays in a completely random order to fit with the music and stuff.

However, a few of you don't have textures of colours. This is me asking you to at least buy a colour or a couple of gradients to differentiate between you. Otherwise I cannot start making the video.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Well tbh you should know who you are, but from the people who I have replays from it's:

- Phoenix
- Unite4fun
- Chow11
- Vigilante
- Wazz (can see pink force but nothing else)

If some of the people mentioned actually DO have textures/items, kindly upload them and PM me the upload link, thanks.
INVADE/

Unite4fun has textures.

Wazz has full texture set, chow has stuff, vigilante too. Not sure about pheonix but i think he has something too.

Yeh, i downloaded all of them. :P
Yes, they all have stuff, you need to be patient when downloading textures, they don't come at once.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
well shit

I have a head texture and colors for my force, relax, and both gradients, as well as a grip color, blood color, and trail colors.

No idea why they aren't working though, let me go put all my stuff in a box.

Here we are, just extract this to the folder with everyone else's textures and stuff in it.

http://www.box.net/shared/dtz7i898ev
Last edited by Phoenix; Dec 22, 2009 at 11:15 PM.
Thanks very much Phoenix, and can everyone on the list on my previous post do the same? My /dl is refusing to cooperate. I would be very appreciative, thanks.
Last edited by Marco; Dec 23, 2009 at 12:36 AM.
I am all white with black edges on my hands and a black head. I'm fairly distinctive. Oh, and a void flame.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro