Ranking
Original Post
[Death Plague] General discussion
Talk about anything here, clan-related or not.
~ynvaser
Last edited by ynvaser; Mar 8, 2012 at 04:28 AM.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Guess this would be fine... I'll sticky.

Just remember to add the necessary tags... [Wibbles], [Discussion] etc...
Last edited by alert242; Jun 20, 2010 at 05:48 PM.
Ok lets start open a discussion, anyone care to start?
Ehhh... I suck at starting topics...

How about changing the recruiting system? It seems a bit disorganized right now with people randomly voting.

How about three judges, me, drag and granate. We would each get to judge different parts of the application. They would reward points for the quality in the application, and to get in they would have to get y of x points.
Wel I think the whole clan should decide but the three of you have the final deciding votes. Like if all of the sub members vote yes then yall three vote no the answer would be no.
We wouldn't vote yes or no. It would be based on points they earn for a certain part of their application. Although, I do agree that the whole clan should have their part in it.
Sounds pretty good your the leader do what you want and manage the clan how you want.

Lol check out my avvy!
Last edited by josemi; Jun 22, 2010 at 02:25 AM.
We need to start inviting members. I'm thinking we should start moving into invite only.

Please come up of a list of 1-3 people to invite... They must be clanless and meet our standards.

People who have to do this:
-me
-dragenon
-granate08
-Oblivion

Rest of you are Scott-free.
You don't have to. I can take care of it. It's more of a formal "You're invited, come if you want". It's not a begging "Please join our clan Death Plague!", that's just desperate. And, tons of clans that invite-only are very successful.