Toribash
oh I must tell you something... kinda drew that ages ago lol.
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
And make a head into that. I'll post some art when I can.

Oh I forgot to say those eyes are on a head...just really plain and shit xD ... its my avatar lol
does anyone else have art?
i aint in the mood for drawing these days.
hey guys I JUST HAD AN IDEA!
lets make it we can post stories here as well.
since writing could be considered a "form of art" :3?
Well if you guys okay this idea i'll be first to start.
EDIT:
22 October 1349 Been a year since the outbreak, and London has turned to hell, it is has if everywhere you turn someone drops dead. They be all gone soon, it is the plague that literally swept the nation. No one knows how the plague really started, doctors say it was because we stink and others say it is because God is punishing us for our sins, being a philosopher myself, I agree. Either way it was meant to happen. Things are getting desperate and it is everyone for themselves. My own neighbour, we had known each other for years, good man he was, but when the plague came things were never the same. This morning he tried to lock me up. That was when I stared into his cold blood shot eyes and said, I thought we were friends! And friends don’t turn on each other. Fortunately I wasn’t locked up. Not yet anyway.

Doctors were ordered to check every second house for signs of the plague, lock them up and leave them to rot. Horrific if you ask me. May God help us all. Every day I check the bills of mortality, and pray that my name will not be on that list, alas, it is called the bills of mortality for a reason. Lord knows when my day will come. That night I prayed and prayed and prayed, in hope that I will not receive the plague. It was then that I noticed a lump, about the size of an apple just under my armpit. My head start to spin and my stomach started to swell and then my mouth threw up a black slimy substance as well as my breakfast.

24 October 1349
Today is my birthday, I think I’m 40 years old now, come to think of it I’m still pretty young! I received a present from a locksmith and the doctor, who wore a mask with a huge beak as well as a thick oily coat. He at diagnosed me with the plague. A lock smith soon entered my house, well if you call it a house, and also had a present for me, oh “it was what I always wanted” a lock! Yes just lock me up in this small cramped house alone why don’t they! I feared this day would come. Being locked up is the last thing anyone would want, especially with the huge lumps that grow and suddenly burst, vomiting, internal bleeding and severe spasms, Oh the humanity. I’m all alone, with no family and all. If anything I’m angry! Why hadn’t I married that cute lady 10 years ago? Oh right... Never the less I would rather die than be locked up. But deep down I know that I really don’t want that to happen, or do I?

It’s only been 10 minutes and I’m freaking out already! I’ve been vomiting for hours. Not long after I started vomiting up blood. At one point I tried to swallow some blood so that I won’t lose too much. I couldn’t take it anymore. I started banging on the door trying to tear it down. After 10 good minutes, I gave up and tried to catch my breath. The door slowly opened. Unfortunately I was too tired to try and escape. Eyes appeared through the cracks of the door, I stared back, my eyes were trying to say help me.

26 October 1349
Sometimes I wonder why I wrote diary entries. I mean no one is going read this or maybe people will and maybe one day people will find a cure for this and that, they might find a way to bring the dead to life! Then they will remember of the black plague. As a philosopher I think there is much more to death, death is just a start of something new. I miss the old days, where I could just sit down and write books for people to read, well the people who could ready anyway. Every time the death cart came past, they would yell bring out your dead and I would think to my self, “who? Me?”

They had sent a nurse to check up on me to see if I was dead. Really? A NURSE?! I heard that they be thievin’ from people like me! I had second thoughts about God, I mean is there really a God? Why did God really damn us all like this? Why did God let the priests abandon us? Why did God abandon us?! WHY!

I am finding this difficult to write, I can’t think anymore, my vision is fading and my body has a mind of its own, I might as well just stop writing. Ah perfect the bells finally stopped ringing.

Edit: Uhm...the characters spelling, grammar etc... sucks?
Last edited by terryquan; Jun 15, 2011 at 08:07 AM.
Nou. Also that story was old. I got a B for it. It was an assignment for school.
Oh also Today I almost drowned. Did not shit my pants. I felt calm though.

Edit: Here is another story I wrote for R.E ages ago. Last term that is.

Terry is my name. I was born on the border of Galilee, on the mountains. My family is poor and is in need of attention, I believe they are infected leprosy. It won’t be long until the Romans find my family and banish us, even the village did not know of this. The Romans, they take our money and our villages harvest and leave us with nothing! Nothing could be done to prevent it, this makes the village and I angry, furious! My friends and I are part of a group that fight against the Roman rule, we call out selves zealots. Alas, we are not strong enough to defeat the mighty Romans. We need a leader, a leader who will lead us to freedom and defeat the Romans rule. Then we will have our freedom! It’s been too long since I experienced freedom. It was not long ago that the Romans had banished my family from our home, leaving us with nothing, no money or shelter, this made me furious, frustrated, and words cannot describe how angry I am. Even though I had my family, I had never felt so isolated and alone.
I was starving and weak, I did the only thing a man would do when hungry, look for food. My situation was looking bleak... dust...dust...rab-... that rabbit would have been stew if I had caught it! As I was and failing, my body was aching a falling apart, my vision was clouding, my tensed and I felt dizzy. As I fell to one knee, I took my last breath, heaved and then collapsed...It wasn’t darkness that surrounded me, but light! Through the brightness I saw silhouette of a man, a name popped into my head, Jesus. I was woken up by crying and tears, and prayer. “Please-...-survive-...-Help...” “Out father- ... forgive us-...-Hail Mary-...full of grace-... the prayers went on, cries still to be heard. I had finally been able to open my eyes but saw a vision of life, peace, happiness, heaven...? My vision flashed back and forth, finally my vision returned to normal. Before I could see anything a blinding white light blinded me, the light faded and to my surprise I saw a man towering over me. His silhouette looked familiar, could it be? “J-J-J-Jeeessuuuussss!!” I cried, “T-t-thanks be to the lord!” Tears of sadness were replaced with tears of joy. Happiness... my wife hugged me tight. I noticed my wife and children do not have the infection (leprosy) anymore... “Peace to you and your family.” Said Jesus
Jesus the saviour, the miracle maker, the bringer of life! “I have cleansed you and your family “Jesus announced. “Jesus... how can I ever repay you?!” I asked “Stay true to your faith, the lord, wife and kids, as they have stayed true to you...” Replied Jesus “...you and your family will go to church on the Sabbath day.” Jesus continued “Now go in peace return home and visit the priest and offer your help, as thank to the lord.” I thought to myself, maybe one day this man, Jesus will become a leader...and with that I said “Jesus you’re a life saver!”
Jesus the Healer, son of God, saviour, miracle worker, healer... and a leader...? My life will never be the same again. No one would have cared for me enough to heal me and my family, here was someone who was willing to accept outsiders, foreigners, a family with leprosy...maybe one day the world will come to know Jesus and follow his footsteps.
i haz a 3rd story (sorry for double post....) for school ... i didn't have many ideas...

Darkness

It was the plague that took everyone by surprise. The plague was nicknamed the darkness, only because it brought the dark side of people. It is the most vicious plague known to man. As well as being contagious the plague doesn’t kill; it only causes pain, suffering and flashbacks of traumatic events. The only cure was through death. The people who had not been infected fled with the fear of being infected. No one could find a cure, scientists couldn’t obtain a sample of the plague because it was contagious, and it would infect the person instantly. If someone is infected with the plague no one knows the person has it. The plague only forces people to impulsively sin or do evil things.
The government has proposed a plan to evacuate all those uninfected onto a space ship and live on the ship, in order to create a new society, a utopia. There were only 10 ships each were only able to fit 5,000 people. All the “important” people had boarded first. No one complained about the living conditions. The food was not all that great either. A month later, people started to realise they needed to get out of the ship and live on a planet not a ship. A conference was being held, to discuss on how to find a habitable planet and which one to live on. People had started complaining about trivial matters such as how the beds were built and why there was so little to do on the ship. The people also complained strange cracking noises whilst sleeping. The people who built the ship claimed that the metals were just expanding and shrinking, the people were doubtful that this was the case.
People started to pry into the matter. The civilians questioned authority and tried to take control of the ship. It has been over 4 months and no planet was to be found habitable. Supply is running low the authority received more rations. This upset the people terribly, not even the scientists aboard had a lot of rations. The civilian formed a plan. Their plan was to lock themselves inside the control rooms, as well as areas like the dining room, which was where the food and water are. All the people had to do is lead the military out of the rooms they want to control then seal the door. The plan was not a complete success some of the civilians were on the wrong side. By now the military were forced out of control. The military did not agree only because the military were policing the people for their own good. The military had to think this through, if they surrender and give control to the civilians, the civilians can do whatever they want but if they don’t they will die of starvation and dehydration.
The military did the only thing that could do, in order to survive that is, they surrendered and placed their weapons in designated locations. However some of the other soldiers had another plan in mind. As soon as all the doors were unlocked the military rushed through the doors and forced civilians to the floor. By the time the last of the civilians were forced to the floor a fight had broke out between the civilians and military.
Darkness consumed the ship, everyone froze. The people finally realised the plague was back, and it was controlled by the people. The darkness only showed the true colours of people.