Ranking
Or just use "lost" or "won", it's a bit offensive to use "kick ass", but thanks for stopping.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
04/04/2012

Death Plague Vs. Zero

Players from DP: torikill10, pusga,tylandeR,charbel(1/4 waked up)
Players from Zero:illxwill, NoobStatus,iNoobBruh(Middle of the war)
Results: Death Plague 4 Vs. 4 Zero
Gamestory: We were screaming to each other when NoobStatus found us. Then we started war. Tylander just kicked their asses like a boss. Then pusga fought with illxwill and won against him. Then iNoobBruh called the support and kicked pusga's ass in a very hard match. I fought, did an awesome move and iNoobBruh countered. TylandeR fought against NoobStatus and won(TKO). TylandeR keep fought like a boss but he lost against illxwill. Then pusga fought iNoobBruh and then everything messed up and I still don't know wtf happened

:3
Would You Like A Chocolate?
I want to get back into Toribash by a war. Lets war against ourselves. Yay.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
I think we should another of these soon.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Definitely-- once we make sure the clan is stable and we can all dedicate to a time to be online. (Weekend events!)
Yes, but if I can't go in one of them, I'll be demoted of something? I mean, I go in the first, the second, the third i skip(real life shit), and the fourth I go.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
You shall not be demoted, just killed.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"