Toribash
You've probably been around for longer than me. I've only been here for like 1 year and 2 days (missed it ;_;)
Everybody gets it who is at least at the rank of "Oldie" right now. It won't be handed out to newcomers.
Well, you could say i'm from the old guard. Been here with shorter or longer pauses since 2009.
I'm around here since... a long time ago? end of 2011 I think...
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Everybody gets it who is at least at the rank of "Oldie" right now. It won't be handed out to newcomers.
Well, you could say i'm from the old guard. Been here with shorter or longer pauses since 2009.

Lol. Easier than Seriously 3.0. Not cool. Whatever, one more medal xD.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
So I do get the medal <3
I play video games for my entertainment and sometimes records them for your entertainment as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPivotmaster99
When will you make a roster of members and their achievements ynvaser?
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Updated ranks (clan tab), added scoreboard (first post). Nobody got demoted, every old member is of equal rank from now on (so you guys can compete with each other :P). Thoughts are welcome.

EDIT: tk, pusga, if you guys want a higher rank, you can get it. I'm just assuming right now that you'd rather play along.
Last edited by ynvaser; Jan 20, 2013 at 05:41 PM.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Updated ranks (clan tab), added scoreboard (first post). Nobody got demoted, every old member is of equal rank from now on (so you guys can compete with each other :P). Thoughts are welcome.

EDIT: tk, pusga, if you guys want a higher rank, you can get it. I'm just assuming right now that you'd rather play along.

I don't care. I always wanted to become a leader. And when I became a leader I resigned. This sucks. I prefer being one more "employee" than to be a "boss". But if I change my choice, this offer is still valid?

Also, I said that I was going to post the review today but guess what? I got busy today and yesterday. So maybe it will be posted tomorrow. Sorry.
Last edited by torikill10; Jan 21, 2013 at 02:27 AM.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Yeah, you can get a position in the leadership if you get bored of hunting achievements. :P
Leadership is a heavy duty around here xp