ES Recruitment Drive
Tylander got my Errand Boy Medal for giving me a free copy of DOTA 2. You rock, mate :P
Lol. Good job Tylander! Lucky boy, how the hell did you get 16 steam Dota 2 copies? How the hell I got one more too?
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
If you want one, trade me xp
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Dude, there's some serious shit happening. I don't know what to do. I got one copy for myself. For free. I googled "will dota 2 be free to play?" and the opinions are split. Some say that it will be free to play, some say that it will not. Dota 2 doesn't appear in my game library, but when I search for it, instead of appearing the buy option, it appears you already have Dota 2. Play now? WTF? Should I play and get the risk of being banned, or should I wait? Please, answer me and let's stop speaking about Dota here. This is for the achievements. Not Dota. Please answer me and let's stop posting here.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Torikill: You might have to activate it from your inventory.
-Sorry for another DOTA post-
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Gave torikill10 and Tylandii a rank for the participation on the clan league fight when everyone else was ded (srs guise :uuuuuu)
oh yeah