Ranking
@psuga: There's two ways to get respect. The fast way is to act superior and force yourself onto others in this fashion. The second is to be superior and tread carefully over a long time.
It is my hope that we begin as the first but evolve into the second.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Perfect. But how to show people that there are different groups inside DP? Doing another tag? I don't think that's possible.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
I think changing the tag or name or anything like that that it's part of the clan since the beggining is not a very good idea.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by TheJFX View Post
We create a second clan, called [DPcadet] or something equally hideous.
We advertise that clan in game as the only way to join DP, and we recruit.

Active (and sociable) members of the current DP would take a small group of these cadets to train and monitor until they feel they are ready to enter DP.

We essentially cast a larger net than we otherwise could, and hopefully by doing so catch more minnows.

^^ second clan blah blah etc
Alert,
Why you gotta suggest hard things.
Stop suggesting hard things.
:C
Stop suggesting IMPOSSIBLE things. Unless you kick me, this will be impossible.

However, that's what I was saying. How can we show people that they are trainees? How about giving a head texture with the text "I am a trainee"?
-----
It's my birthday! YAY
Last edited by torikill10; Mar 2, 2013 at 02:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Torikill we cannot force them to use our head textures and they will probably make them just look like noobfags (try playing with trainee written on your face)
That would be fucking hysterical though.

Anyways, [DPcadet] cadet = trainee.
I logged from my phone just to say that I think this is a terrible idea. Just let them in, and if you don't like them just use the kick.
oh yeah