Ranking
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
Torikill bleeding his heart out to us

That shit was deep but cmon, dp, forever derpin'

Last edited by Tylander; Aug 27, 2013 at 08:21 PM.
Would You Like A Chocolate?
If you guys want me to disband this place, just say so. Honestly I wouldn't mind it, because I like being here for the cool dudes, not for their skill, and we can still chat and be around without having a whole clan board.
oh yeah
I don't know. I kinda was thinking and it's completely your choice, because you are the leader, but, I was thinking that if you were planning to disband the clan then you could possibly hand it over to me and I could try and bring it back up. I have done stuff like this before with success. And also so nothing goes to waste. But yeah, just an idea. Completely your choice not mine, since I haven't really done anything to deserve it.
Well then.....

Why is it my choice? The leader is a human being with unique ideas and opinions and so are the rest of the members. The title of leaders is just for someone with mod powers that cleans the place once in a while. I think it would be a way better idea to go by votes.
oh yeah
I vote we keep it as is so we can chat and such.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
I vote yes. Dudes, we hadn't given up when we were doing nothing. Why would we give up now... right now that we started doing something!

pusga, can't you see? Can't you all see? Can't you see how pusga's ultimate "We're gonna do this shit or I'll quit" worked? We do have potential! If I did something, why can't you?

pusga, during "ynvaser's era" I planned a lot of things, but I've never had the chance of putting 'em to work because ynvaser was planning other things. And I had lost hope in this clan. However, I saw now that our clan is good... We're only lazy!

If you want my help Pusga, we can try to do something... I have some ideas for this clan. If they don't work, we'll not lose anything because we have nothing to lose!
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
I would like to hear your ideas Torikill. Cause my next question was gonna be since we aren't disbanding can we at least do something to prevent this clan from dying. So what are your idea Torikill
Well then.....