Volt
1 Votes / 11.11%
MrKamikaz
7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

when you get black belt and decide to make a paragraph app, I'd be happy to invite you in :3
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Hi My Name is Polaz i am original 5th Dan Black Belt my account got deleted after taking a three year brake lol u guys wouldn't know who i am but anyways like i was saying i am here for recruitment lol. I am very experienced and i know what im doing i have played some and gotten my skill back i have seen alot of the updates and alot of the clans. I am hoping to join a Clan like you guys and bring us to the top. My IGN is Polaz, My Skype Name is Polaz316 i look forward to joining this clan. I am 14 almost 15. My favorite Mods are Akido, GreyKido, Mushu, and Boxshu-Mushu. I plan on staying active again and getting back my belt i will be online on Tuesday night after school about 5:30 eastern standard time. I mostly love the name of the clan and hope to meaating everyone of you and becoming good friends. I can be immature and mature, depends on the time and mood lol. Anyways this is my App and also i freaking love turtles to omg lol.
-----
You guys can take as much time as you want its fine with me I just enjoy the game
-----
Oh btw i dont have any replays yet but when i do i will be sure to post them
Last edited by Polaz; Feb 9, 2016 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi.
sorry to invade but this Polaz guy recently posted in two threads, here and the (Haunted) recruitment.
he noted he was impatient with you so moved over to their thread.
either way it's not right and I feel a denial is in order, but that's down to you guys.
don't ban me for invading B3, I can beat you (as in, I'll lose) in ABD
good invade
Originally Posted by iPortal View Post
hi.
sorry to invade but this Polaz guy recently posted in two threads, here and the (Haunted) recruitment.
he noted he was impatient with you so moved over to their thread.
either way it's not right and I feel a denial is in order, but that's down to you guys.
don't ban me for invading B3, I can beat you (as in, I'll lose) in ABD
good invade

Thanks for the heads up. He is denied but I like his app... Or at least parts of it
/ban add iPortal
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
i really tried to make u guys satisfied with my app but its ok im denied cya.
Hello my name is Daniel, I'm 16 years old and i come from Denmark. i started playing tb back in 2012, but i quit back in 2014. I used to be a part of this clan actually (i left when i decided to quit tb).Now i recently got back in to toribash and i'd like to join a clan.

I am currently a 3rd dan black belt.
If i were to rate my ingame activity it would be 8/10 and my forum activity 6/10.

As of now i mostly play aikido/abd, but i am looking to get into other mods wushu,rk-mma,mushu
I also play league of legends, and i used to play a lot of csgo.

Hope you will accept me
~Darkeys7

Edit: I have never gotten banned, i once got a warning because i forgot to put whether or not i was willing to recolour a texture i was selling.
I also cannot post any replays atm as I am playing on a new comp, the last i had is broken and it had all my replays on it
Edit 2: I dug up some replays i'd posted on the forums over a year ago, the end poses are rather sloppy tho,
Edit 3: I added a replay where i attempt to trick, which is something i have been wanting to begin doing ever since i started playing toribash.
Attached Files
#Darky Bloody Mess.rpl (74.4 KB, 2 views)
#Darky Beauty Sleep.rpl (68.7 KB, 2 views)
I'm horrible at tricking .rpl (124.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Darkeys7; Feb 25, 2016 at 10:39 PM.
[Oh Damn]
I vote yes if you can post in out clan disq thread
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
Ok i'll make sure to post as often as i can. c: And thank you for the vote.
I'm going to bed now, so srry if i don't respond too fast.
[Oh Damn]
It's fine, I don't respond fast as well
But since I'm the only active knc atm, I'm gonna accept you, I will keep an eye out for you though. If you're not up to par with our clan demands, I will kick you :3
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE