ES Recruitment Drive
Re-Apply
Hello. Zephyrsin here again! And I have come to Re-Apply for Sinon! Alot has changed since my last App so here I go!

Name/Username: Jacian / Zephyrsin
Country: Just like my last App, I move a lot so I can't settle on one.

Are you active and have an interest in anime and games?: I am very active and play a very wide variety of games, which means I do have an interest in Video Games. On the other hand, Im am picking up whee I left off in my anime. Which is GGO and Soul Eater.

Brief description of your personality: I am Very funny, But at some points be too kind or maybe a little annoying, I am also very smart for my age but at the same time an airhead... I am a huge soccer fan and my favorite MLS team is D.C United. I am a Hispanic/American Hybrid (lol) but I do not speak any Spanish.

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: Since my last App, I have been more known to the forums, And On the forums, I usually check out the artwork, sometimes supporting people, maybe checkout ConCon's Forum thread, or go to the beginners thread and teach or help.

Will you be participating in events/wars: Every time I have a chance!

Why have you decided to apply to Sinon: Its a rather NOT a complicated story... I wanted to try something new on Toribash and i thought, "Let me try a clan out..." so one thing led to another, I looked at some clans and I wanted to start out with a clsn that I thought would challenge me a bit, and I came across Sinon and instantly I was like "OMFG SAO FANBASE CLAN GUN GALE YES PLZ" So um... Yeah.

What are your favorite anime genres: Comedic, Fiction, Action, and lots of those Attached-To-Character-So-Much Moments.

What are your favourite anime: Hetalia, SAO, AoT ,Soul Eater.

Do you watch anime Subbed or Dubbed: Either way, as long as I get to watch the anime

Do you track your anime (like on anime planet): No, I dont because i have no clue what AnimePlanet is, Plus I'm just avid in anime. But I will do some looking into AnimePlanet.

What other online games do you play: Everything. (As long as I Like it) I have no SET genre on video games, It's like racism...(Except for anime, I'm Picky...)

Please link your usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Zephyrsin.png

P.S I Read through the old Rejected applications and saw something they all had in common, They all had weoo or pidge saying, "Are you willing to increase your activity?" or "Increase your Forum activity." So with that, I AM willing to Increase my activity On the Forums and Toribash once I join Sinon. And I am VERY serious about joining Sinon.
@Zephyrsin

You just applied two days ago. You may be becoming forum active, but you really need to raise your activity.

Please don't lie to me about you being serious about joining.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=108

Thanks and have a good day.

———————

@Shadow

I apologize for not getting to your app sooner. A lot of events happening irl lately.

It seems you've gone and joined Vanquish. Unfortunate.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Aug 6, 2015 at 09:00 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Well...
[QUOTE=WeooWeoo;8210678]@Zephyrsin

You just applied two days ago. You may be becoming forum active, but you really need to raise your activity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted that on the WAPOW thread because I didnt think that I would try Sinon again. Besides, They already rejected me.
Lemme butt in here.

If you constanly keep getting rejected from clans..dont you think you should wait a bit?

Maybe get your belt higher and get some more forum posts

Like weoo said already.You have been rejected.Try to do what I said earlier and apply again when you feel ready
Hi my name is kyle and i play toribash,minecraft,MW3,TF2 and thats it and im 17 and i started playing toribash about a year ago and my friend said heres a game you might like and i was like okay i'll try it and when i played i was like wow and i loved it im a active player i play every day and my best mods are judo aikido and twinswords im pretty good and the reason why i want to join Sinon is because when i see the clan play i was like wow best clan ever and the clan is loyal friendly and nice. and i cheer for Sinon and i hope you accept the application.
@WEEDBILLY

Your forum activity it too low, and youre already in a clan.

Rejected

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
@Zephyrsin

———————

@Shadow

I apologize for not getting to your app sooner. A lot of events happening irl lately.

It seems you've gone and joined Vanquish. Unfortunate.

Yes, I'm very sorry but when they asked me I told them I already posted my application for Sinon but they kept pushing me and I'm sorry ;-;
Hi ConCon19!

My name is John IRL, I'm 22 y/o and I live in Philippines.

I am active watching anime and game always..
I am online in forum frequently but ingame always.
I'll participate in wars only.
I originally watch anime at all times (but now sometimes..)
I watch Naruto Shippuden,Shingeki no Kyojin,Sword Art Online 1 and 2, and more.. Well, I found my favorite anime. (which is Shingeki no Kyojin)
I watch anime in Subbed.
I play Strife,Toribash and League of Legends.
Well I am introvert. (my grammar is fine but sometimes it could have a problem)
Most of the people are mad at me, (ingame)
so they do rage. (but now they aren't)

I want to apply to this clan because, I want to learn anything.

Steam: Toneriil

(I'm new to planet-anime so I watch again)
Hello,my name is DJDopeness, I'm 13 and i live in Albuquerque NM, USA.

I'm active almost every day, but the time of day differs, and i have loved anime since my best friend introduced Naruto to me in 2nd or 3rd grade. Since then i have watched and read (not all of) Naruto, One piece and Full metal alchemist Brotherhood. i have also watched but not read some of Magi, SAO (season 1, 2, and the first episodes of 3), all of what i know is on netflix of Attack on titan, Deadman Wonderland, the first few episodes of Psycho Pass, and tons of other anime that i can't recall at the moment. Im currently hooked on Hunter x Hunter, and I'm on the 2nd season i think. I play mainly the attack on titan tribute game, and toribash, but i also play minecraft and occasionally agar.io when I'm really bored. My mom and dad have split so my mom lives in california and when I'm there i also play halo, but not online.

im lazy, sometimes sarcastic depending on the people I'm with, but i find that my personality greatly adapts to whomever I'm with at the time.

i am usually active ignore on multiplayer, but i mainly only go to the forum if i want to check my achievements list, which, sadly, hasn't changed much i will go on the forum if u accept me into the clan because i will post on the page and stuff, but without a clan, theres not much to do on the forum.

i will participate in clan wars once if I'm on at at the time on the war, and i find out about it.

i have applied to sinon because i want to be in a clan and am a great fan of concons youtube channel.

my favorite anime genres r comedy and action, with some sci-fy

my favorite anime is whatever I'm currently watching, so right now its hunter x hunter.

I watch both subbed and dubbed versions, but i tend to prefer dubbed if theres a dubed version.

i track anime if i finish it on netflix, and then look up if theres more that netflix doesn't have, also if its just a really good anime.

I also play Gravity wars online, as well as ShellShock 2.

sorry, idk how to link my user card, but if it helps any then my id is 4932686 and I'm a blue belt junior member
Last edited by DJDopeness; Aug 10, 2015 at 07:23 AM.