ES Recruitment Drive
I will try hard to not get mad.

and Thanks!!!!.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Yo, I'm DeadPulse aka Marlon.

Belt: "DeadPulse" is 3rd dan, i do have an alt that is 5th dan so i am considered as an alt.

Games i play: TF2, Toribash (No Shit), Dota 2, G-mod, i do have other games but i don't play them, i'm hoping to add more soon

Gaming Life: I am addicted to games non-stop ( I may sound like a no-lifer ;-; ).
I've been >Properly< gaming for about 3 years now, i'm really into it now!

Location: Ireland (Dublin) (But my flag in Toribash is wrong because of the ip, apparently i'm from Austria in Toribash ;p )

Anime: And yes i do watch anime currently i'm watching "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann".

This is my application
Last edited by Demecy; Oct 25, 2014 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Just Some Fabulous Corrections!
Originally Posted by DeadPulse View Post
Yo, I'm DeadPulse aka Marlon.

Belt: "DeadPulse" is 3rd dan, i do have an alt that is 5th dan so i am considered as an alt.

Games i play: TF2, Toribash (No Shit), Dota 2, G-mod, i do have other games but i don't play them, i'm hoping to add more soon

Gaming Life: I am addicted to games non-stop ( I may sound like a no-lifer ;-; ).
I've been >Properly< gaming for about 3 years now, i'm really into it now!

Location: Ireland (Dublin) (But my flag in Toribash is wrong because of the ip, apparently i'm from Austria in Toribash ;p )

Anime: And yes i do watch anime currently i'm watching "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann".

This is my application

Accepted, welcome to Sinon!
Woah, i didn't expect it to happen so quick xD

Thanks for accepting me into Sinon!
Hi, i am BIBGaming or Sam

Belt: I am a Blue Belt... i have another account but thats blue belt too

Games: i play Team Fortress 2, Garrys Mod, Dota 2, Minecraft and others games i will consider downloading others games if needed

I live in Ireland (County Dublin) but i have an austrian flag for some reason.

I dont watch anime but i will watch if needed

This is my application. and i have never been in a clan before
Hi ConCon-sama!
My Name is SinonNeko(in-game toribash name)
Belt: Blue Belt
Why i want to apply: I want to apply because i love anime and i have started toribash alone with no friends,so if i get accepted here i feel like i have somewhere to belong to,that is all..

Favorite Animes: I can't pick! >^<
But i think it's those with harems and adventures and bloodshed?
Like maybe.. Madan no Ou to Vanadis,Date A Live,Gokukoku no Brynhildr,Machine Doll wa Kizutsukunai,Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita,Monogatari Series,C³,Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai,Hataraku Maou-sama!,Guilty Crown,Hidan no Aria,Outbreak Company,TWGOK,Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru,Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!,Magi,Kore wa Zombie Desu ka,Break Blade,Campione!,Hagure Yuusha no Estetica,Jinsei,Ichiban no Ushiro no Daimaou,Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon,Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance,Seikoku no Dragonar and the like! If i were to mention all,it would took me a whole 2 days to say it xD

That's the end of my application! xD
Originally Posted by BIBGaming View Post
Hi, i am BIBGaming or Sam

Belt: I am a Blue Belt... i have another account but thats blue belt too

Games: i play Team Fortress 2, Garrys Mod, Dota 2, Minecraft and others games i will consider downloading others games if needed

I live in Ireland (County Dublin) but i have an austrian flag for some reason.

I dont watch anime but i will watch if needed

This is my application. and i have never been in a clan before

Sorry mate but we are anime/game fans here. Sinon is for people who have mutual interests, if you have to force yourself to do something to get in the clan all you're ever going to see it as is a chore and you will have a hard time understanding what's going on at all. It was a decent application no doubt, but sorry I'm going to have to reject this one.

Originally Posted by SinonNeko View Post
Hi ConCon-sama!
My Name is SinonNeko(in-game toribash name)
Belt: Blue Belt
Why i want to apply: I want to apply because i love anime and i have started toribash alone with no friends,so if i get accepted here i feel like i have somewhere to belong to,that is all..

Favorite Animes: I can't pick! >^<
But i think it's those with harems and adventures and bloodshed?
Like maybe.. Madan no Ou to Vanadis,Date A Live,Gokukoku no Brynhildr,Machine Doll wa Kizutsukunai,Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita,Monogatari Series,C³,Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai,Hataraku Maou-sama!,Guilty Crown,Hidan no Aria,Outbreak Company,TWGOK,Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru,Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!,Magi,Kore wa Zombie Desu ka,Break Blade,Campione!,Hagure Yuusha no Estetica,Jinsei,Ichiban no Ushiro no Daimaou,Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon,Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance,Seikoku no Dragonar and the like! If i were to mention all,it would took me a whole 2 days to say it xD

That's the end of my application! xD

Lol you could of listed like 3 anime but damn dude xD

Accepted, welcome to Sinon.
Yay! Thank you very much!
You won't be disappointed!
I will carry the Sinon clan badge name in me with full responsibilty!
If there's ever a clan war,I'll be there just tell me via steam
『DiuwayBuns Z Inevitable』 <~ Mah Steam name,you can add me if you want