Ranking
Im a kid Never played anime games.anime sort of creeps me out when they take it to far. And I cant play anime or watch anime because it has inoporite animation. I do play games when i have the time. Hope you considered this comment was good enough. Thx For Ypur Descion
-----
also my name is CadenFire the best kind of Fire.
-----
*your
Last edited by CadenFire; Oct 18, 2014 at 02:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey my name is elmo
im a finnish boy who have played games alot and with alot i mean alot. also im watching mirai nikki rigth now (watched it some time ago and forgot it and then remembered it two days ago) i currently have played minecraft,roblox,toribash (of course) ,portal2,team fortress 2, inmomentum,garrys mod,mirrors edge,terraria and alot of other games.
i also would like to join sinon because theres literally like none of this type of clans O-O

and well i hope i get accepted... thanks for reading

P.S i suck at making applications :C
Originally Posted by CadenFire View Post
Im a kid Never played anime games.anime sort of creeps me out when they take it to far. And I cant play anime or watch anime because it has inoporite animation. I do play games when i have the time. Hope you considered this comment was good enough. Thx For Ypur Descion
-----
also my name is CadenFire the best kind of Fire.
-----
*your

If you don't watch anime or have an interest in it, why did you apply? Pokemon wasn't scary or inappropriate. Dragonball z either lol.

Originally Posted by elmo2004 View Post
hey my name is elmo
im a finnish boy who have played games alot and with alot i mean alot. also im watching mirai nikki rigth now (watched it some time ago and forgot it and then remembered it two days ago) i currently have played minecraft,roblox,toribash (of course) ,portal2,team fortress 2, inmomentum,garrys mod,mirrors edge,terraria and alot of other games.
i also would like to join sinon because theres literally like none of this type of clans O-O

and well i hope i get accepted... thanks for reading

P.S i suck at making applications :C

Accepted, welcome to Sinon!
well I never said I didnt like it my mom said i cant but i watch the good anime on youtube
srys forgot to put that. I hate the anime that takes it too far.
Originally Posted by CadenFire View Post
well I never said I didnt like it my mom said i cant but i watch the good anime on youtube
srys forgot to put that. I hate the anime that takes it too far.

Sorry mate this clan is all about people and anime and since you're not "allowed" to watch anime then you'd be unable to communicate with us since all we talk about will be anime most of the time.
Im not american Im from germany and all of the german in me is gone now cause i left germany when i was 3
-----
Last edited by CadenFire; Oct 18, 2014 at 02:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ive been watching anime for a long time now and ive been looking for a clan thats bout anime so im glad that a clan like this now exist and i want want to join the clan, im only playing Tb right now on the pc since im hooked on it but i was playing MC and wow some.
I will ask my mom im turning 10 so she might let me watch all the anime
i want there is a 99.99% chance she will let me
Headkill's App
Hi my Name is Kevin i am 15 years old I love anime mostly sword art online In toribash my good mods are tplvmod.12 and aikido Sinon is a good clan that I would join for anime discussing and Just good times with Sinon And she is on my favorite anime show. Concon if we war we are going to be op as Crap and some of the games i play is Roblox,AQW and a PS4 titanfall Nba 2k15 and Madden 15. So if anyone has these games freind (PS4 @Player2finity) (Roblox @Ragegamer24) (AQW Killa Tenshi) So concon if you read this im only a 3rd dan And my name on toribash is Headkill22 Concon i hope this makes it but if not oh well
Last edited by Headkill22; Oct 18, 2014 at 09:35 PM.
Hello my name is LuXun7 and I have some experience in Toribash some of my favorite mods are xspar, big dojo aikido, and boxshu mushu. I also love anime some anime i watch are 11 eyes, bleach, naruto, and highschool of the undead, also attack on titan. I am leaving my clan because it is very unactive.