Toribash
Name/Username: Foogels (Rylee)
Country: im not human, and the planet i come from we do not use the "country" system

Are you active and have an interest in anime and games: i LOVE anime and i LOVE video games, out them together and my life is complete

Brief description of your personality: i am really random and goofy, very childish and sarcastic.

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: recently i haven't been able to go on toribash because my steam broke or something but i just re downloaded it and it is working so it will go back to how it was and i will check the forums every day or other day and ill go on toribash every day.

Will you be participating in events/wars: I will try my best to be in all of them ^-^

Why have you decided to apply to Sinon: Because i love anime and when i saw the name i was like "This can't be the anime Sinon form GGO" and then i clicked and exploded because not only are you concon and im subscribed but also... FREAKING ANIME MAN!

What are your favourite anime genres: all of them? i like... yeah, just about all of the and i can't pinpoint one i like the most

What are your favourite anime: probably SAO or Tokyo ghoul tho i'm not caught up

Do you watch anime Subbed or Dubbed: both

Do you track your anime (like on anime planet): no? idk how or if i do idk what you mean and im just going blank

What other online games do you play: Toribash, Minecraft, loadout, tf2, mount & blade warband/Napoleonic wars. and i would love to play more

Please link your usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php
Originally Posted by Foogels View Post
Name/Username: Foogels (Rylee)
Country: im not human, and the planet i come from we do not use the "country" system

Are you active and have an interest in anime and games: i LOVE anime and i LOVE video games, out them together and my life is complete

Brief description of your personality: i am really random and goofy, very childish and sarcastic.

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: recently i haven't been able to go on toribash because my steam broke or something but i just re downloaded it and it is working so it will go back to how it was and i will check the forums every day or other day and ill go on toribash every day.

Will you be participating in events/wars: I will try my best to be in all of them ^-^

Why have you decided to apply to Sinon: Because i love anime and when i saw the name i was like "This can't be the anime Sinon form GGO" and then i clicked and exploded because not only are you concon and im subscribed but also... FREAKING ANIME MAN!

What are your favourite anime genres: all of them? i like... yeah, just about all of the and i can't pinpoint one i like the most

What are your favourite anime: probably SAO or Tokyo ghoul tho i'm not caught up

Do you watch anime Subbed or Dubbed: both

Do you track your anime (like on anime planet): no? idk how or if i do idk what you mean and im just going blank

What other online games do you play: Toribash, Minecraft, loadout, tf2, mount & blade warband/Napoleonic wars. and i would love to play more

Please link your usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php

This is what tracking your anime is:

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/ConCon19

Basically a list of what you've watched and how you rated it etc.

So are you capable of becoming forum active?
Hello ConCon i would like to Join Sinon
Name/Username: Izcold
Belt : Blue_Belt
Main_Mod : Aikido
Online : 87%

i did a battle with you and i think i'm good to join a clan so i choose Sinon as my main clan i hope you accept me into your clan Thanks
Originally Posted by izCold View Post
Name/Username: Izcold
Belt : Blue_Belt
Main_Mod : Aikido
Online : 87%

i did a battle with you and i think i'm good to join a clan so i choose Sinon as my main clan i hope you accept me into your clan Thanks

Denied
Originally Posted by Largkillar View Post
can i join the clan ?

I'm just gonna say this, even though I don't have actual permission to deny or accept incoming applicants. You have 0 effort in your applications. I have checked your recent posts to about 3 other clans, and they all say basically the same thing.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I'm just gonna say this, even though I don't have actual permission to deny or accept incoming applicants. You have 0 effort in your applications. I have checked your recent posts to about 3 other clans, and they all say basically the same thing.

he spammed me half an hour and said "i iz gud" "i want Sinon" blabla..
Pidda's spirit animal
Name/Username:kacperunio (real name Casper, i know, original)

Are you active and have an interest in anime and games: Yes, Yes and Yes

Brief description of your personality: I don't have one

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: forum 6/10 game 10/10, I play it every day for about 6 hrs

Will you be participating in events/wars: Hopefully

Why have you decided to apply to Sinon: 'Cause I instantly thought of SAO 2

What are your favourite anime genres: Romance/action

What are your favourite anime: Fullmetal alchemist, Hataraku Maou-Sama.

Do you watch anime Subbed or Dubbed: subbed.

Do you track your anime (like on anime planet):nope

What other online games do you play: TF2

Please link your usercard:
Application

Name/Username:NameIan Username XYZSAN

Are you active and have an interest in anime and games:Yes very active and i have an extreme intrest in anime and games.

Brief description of your personality:Funny sweet Compeitive

Describe your activity on forum and ingame:I will usually copy moves but when i don't have homework or it's the weekends ill fight in public matches.

Will you be participating in events/wars:Yes,If i get into The Dan belts or Custom

Why have you decided to apply to Sinon:Because i have known anime since i was 6 and i am a competitive gamer and Sinon is one of my fav characters from SAO ll I've watched most of it.

What are your favourite anime genresrama Adventure Mecha School Fantasy

What are your favourite anime:Chuunibyou demo koi shitai ren and the original and SAO l and ll

Do you watch anime Subbed or Dubbed:Both very frequently

Do you track your anime (like on anime planet):Not all the time but favourite anime is remembered

What other online games do you play:Tf2 Gunz Minecraft Black Light Retribution Hawken Gmod.

Please link your usercard:
Hello Sinon. Im a big fan of anime too.

Name/Username: Fr4me

Are you active and have an interest in anime and games: Yea.

Brief description of your personality: I'm a anime fan. I play alot of anime games and much more.

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: 9-10

Will you be participating in events/wars: Yea.

Why have you decided to apply to Sinon: 4 The Clan Ranking... Umm Yea ooh no i forgot. 4 The Clan and the anime fans.

What are your favourite anime genres: Action

What are your favourite anime: i have a lot.

Do you watch anime Subbed or Dubbed: Yea.

Do you track your anime (like on anime planet):Yes.

What other online games do you play: APB Reloaded, Unturned

Please link your usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/fr4me.png
Last edited by Fr4me; Apr 10, 2015 at 07:37 PM.
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker