Ranking
Original Post
Think of the best quote you've ever heard. And post it here
All right I've been thinking, When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! I don't want your damn lemons!
Turbot10 (Aikidoist in training) Looking to join a nice clan
Ex-Leader of (Thor)icians
jenn44: hey what is up
Akkenru: Up is a direction that generally heads away from the main gravitational force acting upon things in the vicinity, jenn
f=m*a syens
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" ~Albert Einstein
Odds are that one applies to most of us. Think about it for a little, you might want to make some changes.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Imagine a ball of steel the size of the sun. Imagine that every trillion years, a fly lands on it. When the ball of steel has eroded away from the friction of all the flies landing, infinity will not even have begun.
\o/
Either less by example or contribute to the chaos
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Either less by example or contribute to the chaos

I think what you meant to say was

"Riolu used Copycat
Riolu used Roar
Charizard takes damage from Stealth Rocks
Charizard has fainted"
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Funny I was thinking about posting a thread like this a couple weeks ago.

"I'm gonna get on that bus and go into the woods and never come back. But when I do come back, I'm gonna be the knife master" ~James "The Rev" Sullivan
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
"Life is hard, then you die, then they throw dirt on you, then the worms eat you.

Be happy it happens in that order."

"There is no sign in the desert that says Thou Shalt Not Eat Stones."
DAMN.
*arnold Schwarzenegger as a frozen bad guy with ice gun* What killed the dinosaurs The ice age *shots ice gun*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep