ES Recruitment Drive
Oh yeah definitely.

On another subject related to BfmV, here is an excerpt to the wikipedia page:

"During June 2007, Tuck suffered from laryngitis which led to a number of shows being postponed until early January. A tonsillectomy was scheduled in mid July, although it was brought forward at the last minute at the advice of Tuck's doctor. Advised a minimum recovery period of four weeks, the band were forced to cancel several shows. This included supporting Metallica for three dates on their Sick of the Studio '07 tour on June 29 in Bilbao, Spain, July 5 in Vienna, Austria, and July 8 at the recently completed Wembley Stadium in London. Machine Head replaced the band as supporting act. Although unable to speak, Tuck wrote that as soon as doctors cleared him he would be in the studio working on the band's next album."
Last edited by DejaVu; Feb 9, 2009 at 10:35 PM.
Fonzie be with you.
I have listen BFMV like 3 years and I still love it <3 awesome music and they shoud do gigs more to Finland \o/
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
No. This music is why I hate modern music. It's terrible. Listen to some David Bowie, or some R.E.M., or even U2. That's real music, not this garbage.

Peace.
david bowie eh?
Get screaming bud.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Scream,Aim,Fire,is the best song.
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
Originally Posted by CANNIBLE View Post
Spore i think u got that wrong.. its the other way around. bfmv IS real music

The fact that you say that makes me sad. If people actually like this... then the end is near.