ES Recruitment Drive
Quite possibly this song here.
Last edited by Galrath; Feb 19, 2009 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Replaced the same video clip you linked with a higher-quality one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line
I agree with everything in this thread besides Opeth's post. Seriously, how can you not like McRoll'd? I used to listen to that song on repeat when I was hosting promo-team tourneys.
♠NO♠
Freebird because everyone in the crowd has nothing else to yell out and request except for Freebird and it gets so old and repetative. Skynard is a good band though.

My Chemical Romance sucks dick.

Hannah Montanna sucks dick.

Backstreet Boys sucks cick.

NSync sucks dick.

Today's rap because all it ever talks about is hoes, cars, money, sex, popping caps, and immature crap. Sucks dick.
Last edited by Drummer; Feb 22, 2009 at 08:14 PM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Anything by the following bands: Avenged sevenfold, Bullet for my valentine, System of a down, Waking the cadaver, Job for a cowboy and Nickelback.

Each and every one of them pisses me right off, can't stand them.
Prelude for time feelers
Ne-Yo. The first, and only, time I listened to him I thought he was a woman trying to be a man. Well, you could obviously tell it was a guy but it sounded so wrong that I deluded myself into believing he was a woman. Helps me sleep at night.