Ranking
Original Post
[S]ultraBlast's Graphics shop!

Shop Status:
Open for business once again!

Hello my fellow Tori bashing people! I've decided to open up a shop to put my image editing skills to good use in getting me lot's of TC! My current goal is 20k to deck out my tori with custom made trails! Actually I reached that goal! Yay! So now I'm working toward some orange and dark red colors for relax and blood! So need over 30k this time! I would like black colors but those are crazy expensive D:! So now the intro is out of the way, let's get down to business! Capitalism, ho!

So ultraBlast, whoever you are, what exactly are you selling?
Good question voice in my head that I'm pretending is a potential customer! I'm selling my services! What that entails is nearly anything graphics related! If I can make it, I'll make it for you for a small price!

Sounds legit (barely), so what are these prices you speak of?
I'll keep it nice and simple! The prices are low enough to where any decent player can afford! Mostly since I don't have the best confidence in my skills exactly hahahaha.... that and I have no idea how much I can squeeze out of guys hahahaha!

Signatures and Banners: 2000 TC

Avatars, Trails, and small images: 1000 TC

Renders (Images with there images cutout): 500 TC

Misc. Things: Varies! Ask and I'll think of a price!

Er... what about head or body textures?
Yeah.... I really don't wanna do those... I tried a bit and they are annoying to do hahaha. Might also be I'm not used to making them... and that I can't draw at all hahaha... image editing and textures just don't work well combined... at least for me.

Wait, you can't draw? How are you gonna make this stuff then?

Yes, I can't draw.... er.... well i can make pretty good stickmen. Seriously I can. Most people make crappy ones when good stickmen are easy to make!

But that's it hahahah... anything else I can't make well... lol. I'm very envious of all you people who can draw! So much in my head I wanna make!

But I do have pretty decent image editing skills that I've been polishing for over a year now! There's plenty of other people I know about better than me, but my stuff is still pretty good. Even one of the people I consider better than me said I make good siggies!

Alright... but I need proof you can actually do these things. So far I just seen lot's of talk.

Proof.... hm..... well how about a portfolio of nearly all the things I made so far?
Portfolio of 61 siggies (and a youtube banner and some space transmissions for some space Roleplay thing).

And luckily they they are in order of newest to oldest! So you can see a bit of my progress at making siggies and other stuff!

[Insert customer's reaction here] Alright so I want you to make something for me. What do I do?

Alright! First tell me what you want made! Then give me as much details as possible. Colors, themes, how complex or simple you want it, and text you want will all be helpful. Also for siggies you can provide an image for me to use that you want me to turn into a siggy. I'm also able to change anything about what I make to your liking for free. So If I make something, but it's too dark or too bright or you hate a certain color, I'll be sure to change it for ya!

Anything else?
Nope that should do it... if I forget anything I'll be sure to add it!
Last edited by ultraBlast; Jul 27, 2014 at 07:21 AM.
Do you make backgrounds with Tories?
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
uuhm I need An avatar for my set kinda like Dj's and Nut's together
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Pretty cool, I like the background can you get abit more of the head and put a black border on it, also if you can put me name at the bottom or so (Show the blue force plz)