ES Recruitment Drive
The hair is cp but It has added bits from paint, and you can see that because the hair from the face is under the other hair...
Thats because like i just said i started with a different face than the hair was originally supposed to go with and that paticular face has a strand of hair covering the eyes so i had to recolor the whole thing. what u call incorrect mapping is because i split the head into layers, the watermark looks nothing like the real head sec let me post it
Literally always down to spar if i'm not already.
Saw it on google and drew it from a tablet i dont use gimp i use paint which has the select feature where u box objects and draw them to different places so whenever i texture i start with an uncolored anime face and draw everything in darker layers useing the select option to box split the picture into squares
Last edited by Roykhan; Aug 6, 2014 at 10:43 PM.
Yeah.. No. You can even see faults in the hair where it shows that It is obviously cp.
-----
And taking of certain squares from another art piece is cp.
Last edited by MrHaxor; Aug 6, 2014 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please reread everything ive said until u understand
its only cp if u copy it directly from the picture and put it on yours. because that usually lowers the quality. i dont do that. i redraw it. THEN put it on my picture which is why my textures are usually better than most cp
Last edited by Roykhan; Aug 6, 2014 at 10:51 PM.
*facepalmm* the only thing i redrew is the face. the hair is like that because i drew it in layers. use that brain god gave you haxor
Now you are talking gibberish, for 1 there are no layers in paint, even a person that has mild art skills know that strands of hair do not go like that normally, however, that is a result of c/p.
-----
I see that you redrew over the head, however, that head was from Google! It is very plain to see.
Last edited by MrHaxor; Aug 6, 2014 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heres all i can tell u download paint use the select option. come back to this thread and feel stupid