Toribash
Eh, so how much do I have to read to understand what mike is or can someone just explain to me in one simple post?
EVIL|ANIME UNITED|(>^(>'o')>
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
We have 3 people in this clan named mike, 4 including you. We have a representative cerebusic dog named mikemikemike.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=23

Now we need another head, seeing as we have another mike

this
tired
I'm taking archery lessons once a week at the moment, got my first lesson monday afternoon, should be interesting.

Got my eyepatch, my hood and my recurve, time to teach the teacher a thing or two. :3
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
I did alright, we had targets at 16, 22, 24 and 28 yards, a crow at 16, a pig at 22, a bigger thing at 24 and a fox at 28, I never hit the fox :<

But ya I did alright, I was the only real newcomer there though, the guys I were shooting with were all around 10-13 years old, but had been shooting a lot longer than me, still did better then them though obviously :3
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Indeed, there's probably lots of archery clubs where you are at, in Western Australia we have like one...

Also thanks Hellobob.
EVIL|ANIME UNITED|(>^(>'o')>
I packed away the crossbows already. It's sooo cold here already. Plus we got like 2 inches of ice topped with about 3 inches of snow.
Guess it's almost time to bust out the snowboard:

Jebus' board

You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Jeebs, that board is moist. Margarine even.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
nice jebus i would snowboard if i had one.... i don't even have a skateboard.. the last one i had got stolen a few years ago and i haven't got one since then lol.
You don't say?
I have a skateboard but i currently don't have the time to pick it back up.
Lost my form and derp derp can't even ollie.
I still use it to get to places though I wish i have longboard >.<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D