Ranking
Original Post
Morgan Nick [Cold Case]
Well. I decided to just make this post for a bit of discussion on the topic. I'm atleast assuming someone on this forum knows of who Morgan Nick is and what happened to this poor soul. If not I'll provide a bit of insight.
(The whole reason I made this thread is because it happened close to my home town and it was still talked about a lot there[Yes I am from Arkansas]).

Morgan Nick was a little girl abducted at a little league baseball game in Alma, Arkansas on June 9, 1995. At around 10:30 p.m., Morgan asked her mother if she could catch lightning bugs with her friends. At first, her mother was uncertain, but eventually let her go. She was last seen at 10:45 p.m. by her friends, emptying sand out of her shoes at her mother's car. Morgan was however not where her friends were located. Her friends were located at a car a little ways away emptying their shoes. Her friends said that there was a "creepy" man talking to Morgan around the last time she was seen.

Later that evening, when the game was over, Morgan's friends returned without her. They told Colleen that Morgan was at her car, but when Colleen went to the car to look for Morgan, she was not there. She has not been seen or heard from since.

(Most information was pulled from Wikipedia because it can describe stuff better than me).

Heres the link to her story where you can find a abundant amount of information. *click here*

Honestly, I think this was a tragedy to the state of Arkansas and I have every bit of hope that this girl will show up some day, as unlikely it may be. (I got chills looking this up again. Its a very depressing story to hear again after so long.). Please provide opinions on this subject.
ohmergawd